Water you up to?

Note: I am just moving some more stuff over from AO3 to share. ^-^

This time it's a Leviathantale fic. Hopefully you enjoy it.

Leviathantale belongs to Sku UwU

Warning: cursing and maybe suggestive themes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You really love your lagoon.

The deep clear clean water along with the colorful coral grotto located deep at the bottom, is a great place to play hide and seek...Well, it would be if you had anybody to play with, that is...So you normally settled to play and spook the different kinds of  fish that shared your lovely lagoon, but sadly it's not the same as actually playing with someone who can interact back with you or at least you don't think it is, you haven't played that game with anybody before, but you didn't let that bother you to much.

You where content here...

There was nothing for you to worry about, there is plenty of food and considering you are the apex of the Lagoon. Nothing being able to withstand your poison and paralyzing quills, that being say, you are literally the only predator present in the large pool of water. There is, a vast variety of rare species of fish and other aquatic creatures like blue crabs, lobsters, cute little sea horses and other coral inhabiting creatures, but by far, you are the most exotic thing, living here in the waters of the blue lagoon...

It has been this way as long as you can remember...

You lay comfortable belly down, on a medium sized flat rock, near the surface of the calm water, enjoying the warm sun's rays, fanning out the two large spiked dorsal fins on your back out fully, the thin semi-translucent wedding between the quills, allowing more sunlight to access your striped scales. Lazily, you pick out bits of your latest catch from your fangs with the sharp tips of your clawed phalanges. The empty shell of a large crab laying next to you forgotten, but  not unappreciated as your tummy was full of it's delicious sweet meat. Letting out a little content sigh, you look up at the surface. The waters waves slowly lapping back-and-forth as sunlight reflected off of it. Blinking, you let your thoughts wonder.

How long have you been here, in this safe little haven, all by yourself...

You think over a millennia at least? Maybe even longer? You didn't really keep track. You had no reason to, to be completely honest. You had no family that you know of, and you're pretty sure if you did, have any, they would have given up looking for you a long time, with how much time has past. After realizing that, you decide whoever you where in your previous life, is long gone, just like your memories of that time. You tried not to dwell on it much, but sometimes, you can't help it...

You can't remember much before waking up here, in the lagoon, just pain and the feeling of....bitter betrayal???

Having no clue who you are or where you came from. You think it has something to do with the web of fractures and deep cracks that ran along the left side of your skull but your not really sure. It's hard for you to hold onto your thoughts and feels for a long period of time before they disappear, as something else easily catches your attention, making you forget and focus on something else. Thankfully, as time went by they healed, but not completely. Now there is only a dark scar that runs from your left eye-socket to the corner of your mouth, (It makes it look like you are crying all the time.) and a couple random ones located around the spiked decorative fin on the left side of your skull. You think the cracks look a lot like the odd marking the land walks that used to visit you had on their arms and necks. Some, even having them on their faces like you. It was fancying to see all the different shapes and colors.