When it rains, it pours

Notes:

Looks at this chapter... I am sorry it's so long...

Also sorry I forgot to update date on here ;-;

Leviathantale belongs to Sku UwU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killer was it his wits end. He didn't know what to do...

He has never seen Nightmare or Dream this...this...Tense? Concerned? Nervous? Afraid? Fuck, He didn't know but if both Leviathan are worried, that made him worried.

The kraken and goldfish where always so sure of themselves, always knowing what to do and handle practically anything that was thrown at them. The Bull shark really respects the Leviathan because of that. They helped him see that it's not just a kill or be killed kinda world. That there's more to life then just killing and trying to survive tell the next meal. That it is okay to care and trust somebody else and know that they will have his back and look out for him just as much as he willing to do for them. Dream with his ability to comfort and reassurance and Nightmare with his leadership skills, able to take control of any situation and make decisions that would not only benefit himself but everyone in there ragtag group of mers. So, to see them acting so unlike themselves, was causing Killer to worry. Greatly. However, after two day of brushing his questions off, he was starting to get annoyed because they weren't telling him what the cause or reason is and it was getting irritating.

The Bull shark crossed his arms over his ribs, a frown firmly on his face as he watched Dream circled around him for the 6th time, worry and anxiety coming off him in waves. Killer doesn't even think the goldfish realized he was even doing this.

"so, ya ever going to tell me whats got you and boss's fins tied in a knot, or are you just going to leave me out to dry in the sun?" Killer said suddenly snapping Dream out of his train of thought, looking up at the bigger mer with a sweet smile trying to cover up his anxiousness.

"H-huh? What you mean Killer?" The golden mer said, choosing to stop swimming right besides the other trying to look inconspicuous with his actions. The Bull shark would have rolled his eye-lights if he them summoned, instead he uncrossed his arms, pointing at the massive gave yard of shipwrecks where Nightmare liked to resigned in, when his wasn't in his Leviathan form, which was a rare site in its self but Killer knows when Nightmare is in the old sunken pirate ship called the Bone Rattler. (Starts, knows the irony of the name.) That the Kraken likes to go in there to think and plan but for what, the shark didn't know and it was killing him.

"heh, don't play koi angelfins. I know something is up with you and boss." Killer sees an amused twinkle in Dream's golden eye-lights at the word koi as he lets out a small huff of laughter. The shark would have chuckled if he wasn't so interested in knowing what's going on. "ever since that storm happened a couple of nights ago, you two have been acting like the world is going to end or something?" As soon as Killer finished his sentence, the mirthful look in the others eyes all but disappeared as the goldfish quickly looked away ducking his head, bring up a gloved hand to rub his cloth covered arm. Killer suddenly felt a ping of guilt at the uncertain look on Dream's normally cheerful face, however he pushed the feelings aside knowing if he didn't press the matter he would never get answers.