When there's a will, there's a wave.

Papyrus watches nervously from his seat at the dinning table as his brother pace back-and-forth staring at his cellphone. A look of panic plastered on his older brother's face.

Sans's normally lax and carefree attitude nowhere in sight. Replaced by dark bruises underneath his eye-sockets and a frown that seems to run deeper then the sea itself. Papyrus looks down at the table, conflicted. The cup of tea that he set out for his brother has long since turned cold. His own, half finished and forgotten. The taller skeleton carefully stood up from his chair, pushing it back without a sound.

"Brother, I Think Perhaps You Should Take A Sit...You Have Been Pacing For Over An Hour Now And I Very Concerned About You." The orange loving skeleton said as he gathered up the tea cups. Planning to heat up another cup for his restless brother.

Sans jerks to a stop, snapping out of his trances like state. Startled by his brother's concerned voice. Looking over his shoulder at the other.

"s-sorry bro, that did ya say?" Sans's tone doesn't sound right. Papyrus suppresses a worried frown. Ready to repeat himself but was interrupted.

*Ring, Rin-*

"hello professor?" Sans quickly answers it. Turning away from Papyrus who looks surprised. His cellphone press against the side of his skull. The younger unable to make out was being said on the other side of the phone but definitely could hear the relief in Sans voice. "ya, no. me and paps are fine and made it back home in one piece but we have a *big* problem and i was hoping you would be able to help..."

There was a moment of silence as Sans glances up at the massive tapestry located in the center of the dining room, hanging up on the wall. Depicting seven strange yet wondrous creatures, circling around a intricate glowing structure. A sea consolations and stars woven into the empty space around the creatures.

"......ah, ya...it has to do with the...." Papyrus notices Sans hesitates in his words, which is something very unusual for him to do. The shorter monster shifting his feet uncomfortably as he tries to lower his voice. "..the creature that lives in the lagoon."

Papyrus is stunned to hear his brother's words. Not only for hearing his brother referring to their savior as a creature of all thing but to also hear Sans has told an outsider about their deity and personal matters. (Even if it is the famed Professor Gaster that so kindly offered his brother a fully paid for scholarship to the most prestige of colleges for marine biology.) Before Sans and Papyrus left their Island home to the mainland, they all agreed (This included Red, Edge, and Kelp.) they wouldn't share any information or knowledge about the lagoon or the mer resides in it. As it would more likely then not, put said mer into danger after hearing what Kelp mention to them about how mers are caught, then sold to the highest bidder like some sort of prized object. Or worse. Taken and experimented on by researchers and put into lads to extract their magic. What kind of soulless and evil people would do that to other living beings. Just thinking about it makes Papyrus's blood and magic boil with disgusted.