Long tide, no sea

Leviathantale belongs to Sku UwU

I wrote this instead of sleeping. :'D

(I am sorry, I forgot to update it here. >,>)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"we finally made it back, huh bro?"

A lazy sounding voice said with a hint of amusement.

"Yes We Did And It Was No Thanks To Your Help Brother. I Had To Carry The Offerings And YOU, Up The Entire Side Of The Cliff Face From The Boat!! And Now It's Already Half Past Noon!!!" A very tall skeleton monster wearing a bright orange t-shirt with equally as bright white letters spelling "Cool Dude" on the front said to a shorter monster that he had tucked underneath his arm as they hiked though a dense path full of many different types of lush plants with blooming flowers and tropical trees of greens. Soft songs of exotic birds can be heard in the background along with other ambient noises of the jungle Island.

"heh, come on paps. you know i would hit rock bottom without ya in my life. sides i offered to use a shortcut to get us there faster but ya said no." The shorter skeleton replied with a shrug or as best as he could well hanging like a sack of potatoes from underneath his brother's arm.

"Oh My God!!! Sans?!! What Did I Tell You About Puns On Our Trips To The Island?!" Papyrus begin setting his brother on the ground before him. Not amused by his brother's antics, refusing to hold him any longer.

"And That Would Defeat The Whole Purpose Of Our Pilgrimage To The Shrine!! Just Because You Are Lazy Pile Of Bones, Does Not Mean, I, The Great Papyrus Will Partake In Said Laziness!!" Papyrus scolded as he wagged a gloved finger in front of the other monster who is wearing a bright blue tacky Hawaiian T-shirt with cute little yellow hotdogs printed on it, he didn't looked the least bit sorry. Sans just gave his brother lazy smile as he rub the back of his skull with his hand trying to look somewhat embarrassed but failing miserably. Sans glances up to study his brother shaking his skull at him. He can tell Papyrus is a little bit nervous coming out here again. But it's nothing really new, It happens every time they do this trip back home.

"ah, shucks bro, you're right." Sans started with an easy-going smile shoving his hand into his pockets of his white shorts.

"Of Course I'm Right, I—" Papyrus said in a pleased voice closing his eye sockets and raising his hand up to his chest before being interrupted.

"heh, i'll never take you for granite again." Sans's grin became even wider as he sees his brother slowly deflate before him as Papyrus's hand is lowered and a frown appears on his face.

"SANS?!?" Papyrus yelled loudly stomping his foot. A few birds fell off in the distance and Sans just chuckled loudly at the site as it echoed through the jungle.

After a couple more terrible puns and scoldings the brothers continued on there long journey to the heart of the island that's hiding the shrine and secret Lagoon. The closer they got the more Sans can tell Papyrus is getting more nervous the closer they get. The short monster look at his brother with concern but keeps up his lazy smile.