Prologue

That evening when Taehyung returned home and slumped into the couch, Y/N took one look at him and went to the fridge. She took out a pan and put some of the kimchi into it.

"Before that," said Taehyung weekly as he hugged her from the back, "one cup of coffee served by the world's most beautiful girlfriend, please."

"You will stay up all night, Tae," said Y/N. "I am willing to give you viagra, but would never give you that stupid coffee which you drink to stay up all night for work. Instead, I will give you a glass of strawberry milkshake while you go and shower since you stink and then you will have some kimchi fried rice. After that you will tell me what has happened."

Taehyung acquiesced. Many years of dating Choi Y/N had made him realize that if she did not want him to have coffee, he would not get coffee. He went and showered and then came into the living room as she made some strawberry milkshake and added some grated white chocolate with whipped cream. Something he personally loved. He drank it and chewed the bits of chocolate which hadn't melted. He did not say this, but he suspected that Y/N knew it.

"So what happened?"

"Today Jimin bought the house."

"From that Parsi fellow?"

"From him only. The cheque was also given."

"Good, good."