Final : Choi Y/N Makes a Mistake

The ghosts kept drifting in..

First came an aunt who wanted to tell him after her meeting with aapro Zubin, the famous conductor who had asked her why she was hiding her gift at the piano. Another middle-aged lady, who thought she had lost a recipe that her mother had given, came in. She wanted a few more hours to search the house.

"You can stay and look for as long as you like," said Mr. Billimoria.

"Thank you Merwanji," said the lady and drifted off.

"You are leaving her behind?" asked Taehyung, slightly shocked.

"Yes," said Mr. Billimoria airily.

"Why?"

"I have decided that I should leave Mr. Jimin a little gift. A few people to warm his house until he takes over."

"These..."

"These ghosts, yes."

"Merwanji..." came a familiar voice.

It was Mrs. Billimoria, only now she was dressed in blue skirt and coat with a white shirt underneath.

"Yes, Mother?"

"It was my idea, Mr. Kim," she said. "My Merwanji is far too kind. But when I heard that Mr. Jimin was not paying, I told him, let's leave him a gift. One ghost for each day the cheque is delayed."

**********

When Taehyung got back to the office, Jimin asked, "Did he try to take anything with him?"

"No, only his cat," said Taehyung. In his head he thought, "He left many things behind, though."

Taehyung began to giggle. But as he sat on his desk, he began to wonder. Finally, he called Mr. Billimoria's iPhone.

Mr. Billimoria answered.

"If there are any ghosts in your house, would there be any ghosts in mine?" he asked.

"Oh, only if your home is more than a hundred years old," Mr. Billimoria said airily.

It was Choi Y/N's turn to go pale. She looked around at the high roof and the teak doors, the windows which were renovated. Their home was in the countryside which first belonged to an old man who sold it to them. Even though Taehyung wanted a residence in the city, Y/N insisted a place away from the hustling town.

"How did he do it?" she demanded. "What did he say to the cat?"

"He said 'Show'," said Taehyung and snapped his fingers.

"Show," said Y/N and snapped her fingers before Kim Taehyung could stop his curious girlfriend, and one by one they began to appear.

*****End*****