DESIDERIUM

(Hi guys I hope everyone is doing good so this is a warning to the readers since I didn't put a warning and I realized not everyone likes spicy scenes........ from the previous chapter and going forwards some chapters will be having spicy scenes,not every chapter but yeah and I will be editing previous chapters since I make a lot of spelling mistakes I thank you guys for being patient with me and not pointing out all the mistakes out...now on to the chapter)

Mamoru patted the black haired girl's head once she was done drinking his blood,y/n was too intoxicated with his blood to be angry at the fact that he basically forced her to drink his blood.

Mamoru was on a high of his own he enjoyed these rare moments with y/n but as usual the moments had to be disturbed he noted the girl's ex walking towards them and his mood went downhill.

He was about to take the girl back to their room before her ex could reach them but the white haired male already called the girl's name and she looked towards him.

When Riki reached the pair,he saw blood dripping from the female's mouth and he guessed that she drank from the male next to her again,unknowingly he frowned his eyebrows knitting together and he clenched his jaw.

Mamoru who was watching the male very closely smirked at his reaction and leaned down getting very close to y/n causing the girl to look up at him,his tongue darted out and licked the blood that was running down her chin.

Riki managed to control his anger and spoke quietly

"Y/n alpha raufa would like to see you he asked me to bring you to him"

"OK" Mamoru was about to walk with y/n but Riki quickly put a stop to it.

"He wants to see you alone he said he needs to discuss something once I drop you off I won't be there either"

Mamoru glared at the male but his gaze softened when y/n looked at him.

"I'll be fine ro you should rest"

He nodded and hugged the girl before whispering in her ear

"I'll see you later my little hybrid"and before she could even register that he gave her a new nickname he was already walking away leaving the girl in bit of shock.

She got out of her daze quickly when she realized she was alone with her ex mate they had not been alone since the incident years ago and to say it was awkward would be an understatement.

y/n didn't really wanna talk so she just looked around while they were walking eventually the silence got comfortable and of course Riki had to ruin it.

"Y/n look um..."

"Its OK"
The girl replied before he could finish his sentence.

"Huh?" He responded dumbly

"You don't need to apologize for what happened its OK I don't care about it you had a type and I wasn't your ideal type of course I think you should've told me instead of sleeping with me but its in the past I can't say I've completely forgiven you but life is too short for me to hold on to hatred"

"Oh but still I am sorry I know I was wrong as your mate to do that and I know you probably want nothing to do with me but I at least hope we can become friends"

The girl gave an awkward not really sure weather she would be fine being friends with her ex but she refused to be childish about this situation she is a grown woman and she will act like one so she decided to give a mature response.

"I'm not really sure about that but maybe" and before she knew what was happening she felt arms wrap around and the tingles and electricity she felt the first time he touched her was back again.

She pushed him off her she wanted to be mature but being hugged by him was a different story.

he realized once he was pushed and uttered and apology.

The girl tried to ignore the happy howling of her wolf inside her that fact that her wolf was so happy just being touched by him made the girl feel disgusted but she couldn't do anything about it why did that moon goddess have to curse her in this way why couldn't a werewolve have more than one mate it wasn't fair and the girl found herself going into a depression while her wolf was filled with joy the mix of emotions inside her kept her quiet until they reached alpha arufa.

She gave a small thanks and went in to his office,Alpha arufa looked up at y/n and gave her a small smile.

"I found something your parents left before they died I think you should watch it alone I'll be outside"

He put a DVD on and left the girl alone.

Her mothers face popped up on the screen her black hair was in a braid and her eyes looked teary

"Y/n the fact that you're seeing this means we failed,failed in stopping yami from turning evil it was bound to happened its happened through all the generations but I had hoped that since yami and you weren't born as twins the curse wouldn't affect you two but that wasn't the case,I know I was harder on you but I needed to make you stronger you were always weak and sensitive and that had to change I was raised in the same way you were so I think I did the best I could,I'm going to give you a lost of things you need to do to stop your sister but it will be up to you she will keep getting stronger so you need to keep training firstly you have to find your father no not the man who has looked after you and your sister he wasn't your biological father but I'd rather not get into that once you find he will give you two boxes one will contain the next video the other you well you will find out when you have it I don't know his exact location but I told him to send me letters with adresses even if I don't respond good luck y/n don't let me down"

The video ended and the girl just stared at the screen,alpha arufa who'd been standing outside heard everything he came in and decided to hug the girl he always knew when she needed it her parents were always hard on her and he didn't like it but when he told them to treat her better they had told him he should raise his own children and not worry about theirs so he stayed our of their way but always comforted y/n.

Y/n hugged alpha arufa back and after a few minutes decided to leave.

Opening the door she saw kenzen he gave her a smile "I came to walk you back"

The girl smiled at him even though she didn't feel like smiling.
"Thank you"

Unlike the walk earlier with Riki the walk with kenzen was comfortable.
"How are your wounds?"

Kenzen smiled again giddy that y/n was actually worried about him

"Its almost fully healed and I'm glad you're back I was so worried when you wouldn't wake up"

"I'm sorry for worrying you"

Kenzen felt like something was wrong but he didn't wanna pressure y/n into telling him and before he knew it they were in the house outside her room door before she put her hand on the door he grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

He pulled back and looked into her eyes
"If you ever need to talk I'm here for you I know we don't know each other well but I Care about you so much  he leaned down and kissed her cheek his lips stayed on her cheek until the door opened revealing Mamoru who looked like he was about to beat someone but he didnt he just grabbed the girl's wrist dragged her into the room and slammed the door in kenzens face,then he dragged the girl into the bathroom put face wash on a sack and literally started scrubbing the girls cheek.

"Mamoru" the girl tried calling to him but he only scrubbed harder.

The girl pushed him away from her.
"Mamoru what's wrong?"

"He dirtied my little hybrid" he muttered but the girl still heard him.

"What do you mean?"

Mamoru sighed and went to hug the girl "I'm sorry its nothing let's just go to bed"

(Thanks to anybody who reads,likes,comments,follows or adds to reading list I appreciate you guys let me know what you thought about the chapter)