The meeting

( This will be based off on the Manga )

Tons of people we're heard screaming from the top of their lungs on the top of the ceiling as they're screams finally dried down after hitting the cushion on the ground.

One by one all of them standded up as they all rubbed they're temples, some stayed still on the cushion still trembling because of suddenly falling.

"What the FUCK just happened?!" A guy teenager who is exceptionally tall for his age with his head shaven on the sides and back to expose his signature dragon tattoo on his left temple.

He has long blonde hair on the top of his head and kept in a neat braid but leaves a few strands of hair lose in the front spoke as an small irk was seen on his forehead.

"Ken-chin... this cushion is really soft" A teenager of below average height with pitch black piercing eyes and long blonde hair that is only tied at the top with the hair on the sides moving freely said in a low and cute voice almost seem like a puppy voice.

"Mikey, stop being amused by the cushion, we need to know where we are" The same guy from back then said while looking around at the whole place.

"The heck is this? A theater?" A tall teenager with long, slightly wavy, shoulder-length, jet-black hair and has two sharp canine teeth spoke as his faced was filled with confusion.

"Why are we in a theater though?" A young man with droopy lavender eyes and short silver-lilac hair, he wores a zip-up vest layered with a t-shirt to a matching color-block set spoke as he found a seat and sat in there.

Some people had already seated because they were tired from fighting or tired standing up.

"Baji-san!! Are you okay?!" A young man of average height with light blue eyes, light skin and a piercing in his left ear spoke while running towards the boy with sharp canines.

"Yeah im alright, what about you Chifuyu?" The young man with light blue eyes nodded repeatedly as he looks around.

"Are we kidnapped?!" A girl with short stature and a feminine figure with a sandy blonde hair which sweeps to the side over her shoulder and honey gold eyes trembled as she clung to his brother Mikey and to the tall figure Draken.

The big size TV / Screen suddenly lit up as everyone turned to look at it. Letters we're seen on the TV as Draken read it out loud enough for everyone to hear.

" Hello everyone, you all must be surprised for suddenly falling but i assure you, i mean no harm " Everyone on the room raised an eyebrow.

" I brought all of you here to react to Hanagaki Takemichi's life, that's all. Please take a seat ladies and gentlemen. "

The whole room fell onto silence as the same guy with sharp canines spoke.

" Why should we react to him? And who even are you whoever person that brought us here?! " Everyone nodded agreeing to the guy as the whole screen turned off.

" Huh?! " Everyone whom was standing was suddenly teleported onto they're seats as they all tried standing up but it was to no avail since a great force is forcing them to sit.

" What the heck- "

" Wait, hold on- "

" Wh-why can't i- "

" Ladies and Gentlemen, i want to be as soft as possible to all of you and i don't want to argue with a bunch of teenage kids whom kills and fights each other, so please kindly cooperate "

The screen suddenly lit up again as the screen was seen with a young girl around 12 to 13 years old sitting lazily on a soft sofa with a potato on her mouth speaking lazily. Sitting beside her was Hanagaki Takemichi whom is sweat dropping but was eating and clearly, enjoying his life.