!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Hello once again everyone... It has been quite a long time has it? Haha.. Umm.. I know that i had been gone for some quite a lot of time and i know this is sudden but..

I am here to hereby announce the Discontinuation of the reaction fic "Tokyo Revengers React"

I know this is a sudden announcement but i just wanted everyone to know that this fanfiction is now hereby discontinued. Mostly for the reason of having barely enough time to open wattpad and start doing the continuation of the story and mostly having busy schedules.

Face to Face has now occured since way back from November and there has been just a lot of stuff going on.. Having lots of assignments and homeworks to do, having lots to copy, having some oral recitation and going to school every monday to friday...

It has been really fun being on this app especially on the time when i first started my account here on wattpad. As i had met lots of people and enjoying the comments my readers are commenting on my fanfics...

Thank you for everything everyone. Let us all meet again on idk when but surely I'll come back next year or so..

Once again, thank u for everything. It has been fun and i enjoyed my time here. Thank you and Goodbye everyone<3