Chapter 1 - Reborn [Part 3]

After hearing what Takemichi had stated, The Tokyo Manji Gang became stiff. Indeed, it was their fault.. The reason why his girlfriend.. Tachibana Hinata had died, was indeed their fault.

The Tokyo Manji Gang could only bit their lips and clench their hands, what can they do? It happened in the future and they have no total control on what they would do in future.

They could even have double thoughts about this.. It was not certain that when they came back on their original timeline they would be able to remember any of this.

The parents doesn't want to refute anymore... The kids side already have a gloomy aura and they can't afford to bring it down any further...

So they only remain silent and focus their attention back on the screen.

-

Takemichi remained silent as he stared at the backs of the people whom beated them up. He only bit his lower lip and lowered his head and started thinking...

—Knowing that doesn't really have anything to do with me though... huh...?

-

"Fucking dork, that's your girlfriend! It has something to do with you!" Kazutora exclaimed as he let out a tsk sound before leaning back on his chair.

The others nod at it. Some we're relief that the gloomy atmosphere that the children we're giving had slightly disappeared, as a small smile crept up on their parents face though it immediately disappeared.

-

Takemichi widened his eyes as he started contemplating...

"What did... Tachibana look like again?" Takemichi questioned himself.

-

"FUCKING DORK, YOU DON'T REMEMBER WHAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND LOOKS LIKE?!" Baji yelled as he standded up from his seat.

"Baji-san, im sure it was just because they haven't met for so long that he had forgotten, and besides, who would even remember someone's face if they haven't met for around 10 years?"

Chifuyu said, trying to calm Baji down which thankfully succeeded. Hina whom was a bit sad that Takemichi did not remember her face, chuckled and agreed that indeed, no one would remember someone's face if they haven't met for around 10 years...

Mr. Tachibana was dissatisfied with it, yet choose to stay quiet for now as her wife was staring daggers at him. He could only let out deep sigh before focusing his attention back on the screen.

-

The scene changed again as it saw Takemichi riding a train, sooner started running again before halting and looking around.

"Umm, Tachibana's house.. It was definitely..."

He started walking once again while looking around on a slightly dim walkway.

-

"At least he gave effort on finding his girlfriend" Emma was satisfied with it and started nodding countless of times.

"Indeed" Yuzuha and Senju said in the same time, agreeing with what Emma said. While Hina had a small tint of blush on her cheek.

-

Soon, the scene changed into an apartment. Takemichi was seen below, looking up as he exclaimed, "Here!!"

He went inside before starting mumbling and looking at his side, "Tachibana... Tachibana.."