Chapter 7: Rejoin [Part 1]

Naoto looked at the two people in front of him with a stunned expression. Their faces were similar to the people he had seen at the theater, however there was a small detail that somehow changed.

Naoto turned to look at his older version with a complicated gaze, seemingly asking what this was all about. However, Naoto* remained silent and simply placed his index finger on his lips, quietly telling Naoto to remain silent.

"What are you doing here? Weren't you asked to go to the theater room?" Baji snorted and crossed his arms before leaning on the door, two large objects behind him moved when he shifted his position.

Naoto looked at the two large objects and his mind became even more complicated. His body trembled slightly and a confused and questioning look was plastered on his face. Were those... wings?

"I came looking for my sister" Naoto* said on a polite tone. Looking at how they were talking as if it was normal, it was obvious that this was not the first time his older version had met them.

"Tachibana-san?" Chifuyu raised his eyebrows and a look of confusion was plastered on his face.

"Yes?" A female voice resounded behind Chifuyu and Baji and both versions of Naoto subconsciously looked behind the two males.

Naoto* looked at the female behind Chifuyu and Baji, and his eyes were immediately glinted with excitement, and he called out obediently, "Sister"

Hina looked at Naoto* on surprise, her mouth forming into a small circle. Walking over towards the four male, her long pink hair moved in sync with her movements while she greeted her younger brother, "Naoto? What are you doing here?"

"Sister from the past seemed to have gone to the bathroom and had not yet returned. I suspect that she might've gone lost along the way, had she passed by here by any chance?" Naoto* asked with a smile on his face, clearly overjoyed that he saw his sister.

"I don't think so.." Hina placed a hand on her chin and thought for a moment, looking above before an imaginary lightbulb appeared on top of her head, "..Ah, but Kazutora-san passed by here not that long ago though"

Naoto* raised an eyebrow and then turned to look at his younger self, "Kazutora-san had also left the room right? I believe he also hasn't returned yet"

Naoto didn't reply and just looked at his sister with a stunned expression. Her sister seemed to be older, with long hair and her height obviously being more taller than before.

Naoto pointed at his sister and then turned to look at his older self, feeling complicated and his pupils shook slightly.

Naoto* seemed to know what he was thinking and then briefly laughed for a short moment. Yes, he had forgotten to explain to his younger self.

Baji sneered and looked at the younger Naoto, his lips curling for a moment before he commented, "Kid, don't tell anyone that you saw me like this, okay? My mom will be sad"

Naoto turned to look at Baji, and then turned to look at the wings behind him. Naoto subconsciously remained silent, his pupils shook and he seemed to have understood. He slowly nodded his head, and didn't say anything.

"That's good" Baji stretched his hand and gently pat the head of the younger version, ruffling it gently before he let out a satisfied grin and turned around to go back to where the others were.

Chifuyu turned to look at the leaving Baji, his eyes showing a look of longing, before he turned to look back at the two versions and simply smiled, "Why don't you stay here for a moment and explain the details to your younger self slowly? It would be great if he sees the others from the future"