Chapter 4: Relieve [Extra: Messages] [Part 1]

[How was the last chapter everyone? Did you enjoy it?] Xia Ye asked everyone who gave out groans in return.

"Well... it was kind of... confusing..?" Chifuyu stated, his eyebrows slightly furrowed as he glanced upward, pursing his lips as he found the last chapter to be a bit confusing.

"It was shit... What Mikey said keeps bugging in my head" Baji said, irritated as the scene of what Mikey said to Takemichi keeps appearing inside his mind.

"Well... It was okay on my opinion...? The "episode" i mean..." Mitsuya said, a sweat dripped down on his cheek. To his opinion, the episode was a bit confusing but it was alright he guess.

"Are we seriously accepting the fact that Hanagaki's life is like playing in the screen like a literal movie? We even call it episodes..." Hakkai said, sweat dropping as he turn to look at Mitsuya with a complicated expression.

"I mean... we are in a theater so i guess it's alright?" Angry slowly said as he stretched his hand out to take a popcorn on his brothers share, cutely placing the taken popcorn to his mouth as he munched it making a small crunching sound.

Smiley laughed at how his brother was so cute as he himself also took a piece of popcorn from his batch and ate it happily, not commenting about the last episode at all.

"Last chapter was great i say... Even though the first part wasn't that pleasant" Pah and Peh both agreed upon to say this.

Mucho didn't say anything and just remained still on his seat, Sanzu beside him remaining silent as well. Eyeing Mikey from time to time.

"Ok, it was shit at the start, you couldn't call it a real fight which sucks but... eyy, at the end.. welp it was alright i guess...?" Ran said, leaning back on his chair while his right hand patted the head of Rindou who was beside him.

"It was fun <3" Hanma said joyfully, his eyes forming into crescents as he smiled ear to ear. Also wondering where Kisaki was at the same time.

The parents and everyone else gave their comments while Xia Ye on the other side nodded her head, leaning her head forward to speak at the mic,

[Well, we should start the next part now. Everyone please remain in your seats as we now start] Xia Ye said while at the same time, pressing the green button on the monitor room.

-

Tokyo Revengers;
Chapter 4: Relieve

The scene continues to where it left off seeing Mikey looking behind him as Takemichi stares at him fearfully, Draken at the side staring at the crowd who went silent after their arrival.

-

"The crowd literally went silent after their arrival. Where did all the cheerfulness of all those fuckers go?!" Baji said as he lets out a devilish grin.

"Everyone does went silent when Mikey and Draken comes" Chifuyu said as he glanced at Draken and Mikey.

"It's natural, Mikey and Draken are the President and the Vice-president of Toman after all" Mucho sighed as he silently crossed his arms, leaning back as he focused his attention to the screen.

"...And besides, the aura those two gives off when they arrive can be called... somewhat terrifying" Hakkai silently shivered as he placed his hand on both his shoulders.

His brother was terrifying but the two boys are also the same. Both are terrifying and he is certainly scared to even talk back to them. The terrifying aura that they usually gave off we're enough to send shivers down Hakkai's spine.

-

Mikey took a step forward and went to walk in front of Kiyomasa with his hands on his pocket, asking on the way with a cool expression, "Are you the one organizing these matches?"