Chapter 1 - Reborn [Part 2]

-

Takemichi shook his head left and right, examining the face his seeing right this instant.

It's me...

It's me from middle school!!!

Fuck, I'm so lame..!!

-

"Glad you noticed" Smiley clapped his hand in amusement only to be scolded by his mother and brother.

"Bwahahha!!" Baji was laughing his ass off on his chair while the Haitani's chuckled. Senju also laughed along with Sanzu, not noticing that they're laughing together. Shinichiro chuckled while Mikey was trying hard to not laugh at all.

+

"HEY!! YOU GUYS ARE BEING MEAN RIGHT NOW!!" Takemichi cried in despair and in embarrassment as the host was on the floor, laughing her ass off while Akane was chuckling.

Takemichi right at this moment was as red as a tomato as he hid his face with both of his hands.

+

"Geez Take.. i told you for how many times now that you should change that hairstyle of yours.." Miss Hanagaki shook his head in dismay while Mister Hanagaki was laughing his ass off.

Hina chuckled before speaking. "..Well to be honest too.. he should change his hairstyle and change it into a messy hair.. he looks more good in it than his current hairstyle".

"You got that right.." Draken agreed. Mitsuya chuckled before nodding his head in agreement.

-

Even though this should be my heyday..

Everyone is so lame...

-

"OI!!" The Mizo Mid Crew shouted in disbelief and disappoinment at the screen while standing up, embarrassed too at the same time.

"I thought we we're pals man.." Yamagishi said, quite hurt by the sudden statement.

"You shouldn't say something like that to your pals, ya' know!!" Makoto exclaimed, wiping a fake tear away from his eyes.

Everyone else simply laughed nor chuckled seeing the Mizo Mid Crew wiping a fake tear away from their eyes.

-

I have a 500 yen coin and a cellphone in my pocket.

Takemichi took out his cellphone before staring at it in disbelief.

"It's a flip-phone!!! How nostalgic.." He said, muttering the last sentence.

-

"What does he mean by 'How nostalgic?'. Are flip-phones not common now in the future?" Takeomi whom has been silent this whole time decided to ask.

Suddenly..

The screen became a bit blurry as if changing channels, gathering the attention of everyone present in the room.

And yet again.. The screen showed off the host with an un-bothered look on her face along with Takemichi on her side, still as red as a tomato.

[Greetings again, ladies and gentlemen. Akashi-san, to answer your question.. Yes, flip-phones are not common on the near future. People usually uses smartphones now, only a few uses flip-phones nowadays.]

She said. Takeomi only nodded his head before thanking her for answering his question.

"Hey! Why did you answer his question but ours not?!" Baji complained.