Chapter 5 - Revolve [Part 2]

"In my brothers generation... There were quite a lot of street gangs in this area. There, you'd listen to your intuition and act on it" Mikey had a small smile on his face as he turned to look at a distance.

"Everyone acted big" Mikey said. The camera moving to show Draken and Takemichi listening to him from behind, "And all they did was fight. And, everyone took care of themselves"

His smile that was also quite genuine as he said those words, vanished for a second, his sharp gaze turning to look back on Takemichi, "What was so lame about those guys?"

-

Shinichiro smiled genuinely as he looked over at Mikey, standing up from his seat, he made his way towards Mikey, the others noticing his movements as they turned to look at him.

Draken noticed Shinichiro from a distance as he looked at Shinichiro curiously, raising an eyebrow. Seeing Shin coming their way, Draken seemed to have understood what he was going to do.

Mikey raised an eyebrow as he saw Draken suddenly standing up. "Ken-chin?" Mikey called out to Draken as Draken just smiled and looked at him.

"I'll be back" Draken said those words before he left, Shinichiro smiling as he made his way to Mikey. Draken went away as he head towards the seat of Shinichiro.

Mikey was stunned as he saw Shinichiro coming his way, raising an eyebrow as he called out his brother, "Shin...?"

Shinichiro chuckled as he placed his palm on Mikey's head, sat down beside him as he gently patted the confused delinquent. He didn't say anything the whole time which made Mikey a bit confused, yet did not move as he silently enjoyed the patting from his older brother....

Izana snorted on his seat as he mockingly rolled his eyes, resting his head on his palm as he looked away from the harmonious interaction between the two 'biological' siblings...

Kakucho worriedly looked over at Izana as he didn't say anything. He knew what Izana was thinking right at the moment... It made him worry as he silently glanced on the said teen from time to time.

-

Mikey leaned back as he sat down on the ground, placing his elbow on his knee as he looked at the distance with a smile on his lips.

"That's why im going to create an era for delinquents" Mikey firmly stated as his smile grew bigger, his gaze showing how determined he was.

-

"An era for delinquents?" Wakasa questioned as he raised a brow. He chuckled for a moment before his lips formed into a small smirk.

Takeomi sighed as he looked away. Creating an era for delinquent only meant that delinquents would fill the streets. It can be dangerous for a few people, either the innocent or could be the wannabe delinquents. It can be dangerous for either of those two.

"That'll be tough" Shinichiro laughed as his hands ruffled Mikey's hair, messing it up. Draken on the distance could only sigh and look away, knowing that he have to fix Mikey's hair again for the third time.

"I'll make it happen" Mikey grinned as he was determined to do it. Creating an era for delinquents, he was determined to do it and fullfil his dream.

Shinichiro had a soft expression on his face as he chuckled at Mikey. His little brother really is the cutest person in the world, right?

-

Mikey turned his head to look behind him, glancing over at Takemichi, "You should accompany me on that journey. I was pleased by you. Hanagaki Takemichi"