[ 8 ]

"Like, kiss, like kiss kiss?" You were flabbergasted

"I'm sorry what did I say" he replied back, the effects of water deprivation, placing him into a state of mental instability was catching up to him.

"You told me, that you want to kiss me?" You asked, but it was more like a statement.

He burned up. Like fire. Palms sweaty, hands cramming, cheeks flaring up.

"A-and what are you going to do about it?" He spat out. Defensively even.

Woah? What'd he say?

"I don't know, call HR for sexual harassment or s-something" you, did not actually know what to do. You've had your fair share of confessions, but absolutely not on the workplace.

He smiled. "That barely constitues as harassment" he laughed handsomely.

Damn his charming laugh.

"What should I do about it then?" You challenged him back. You retorted as much as you can, but in that position, you didn't know what to say.

Seokjin looked into your eyes, facing his head down to your stature. His voice said on a lower register, "I don't know, kiss me back?"

you flared up. damn.

"With all due respect, Mr. Kim, I-I have to get back to work" you had nothing to say. You were rendered speechless. You'd have to suffer through awkward morning, meetings, and celebration parties with him for the next following years.

Unless of course, nah you did not have the courage not energy to even resign at this point.

"O-okay, finish your work (L/N)" he sighed out, sadly, it was as if you heard a whine (?) or maybe you misheard it.

"Or what? Are you gonna kiss me?" You mocked out in your tiny voice. You hated not having the last word, so you did what you had to do.

You ran to your desk almost immediately, flaring up crashing into your desk chair. Oh he heard that alright.

You heard footsteps approaching your desk while a shadow cowered over your sitting form. He grabbed your shoulders, faced them towards himself and apporached your face. Grabbing your chin, he slowly made his move, his other hand enveloping your form.

His hands were shaking.

Inches apart from each other, he breathed in and out, as if trying to muster his courage to kiss you. His heart was stammering within his chest, he did not know what he was doing, all he knew was he wanted to do it. And he had to do it now.

The gap slowly closes, he breathes in the air you breathe out. You both close your eyes, slowely, but surely. You heard a thud.

The he fainted, blushing.