James Hetfield | Drunken concert

AN: I don't know anything about misfits besides knowing he likes them so please don't cancel me

I went to a Misfits concert with a friend. We enjoyed their music for a while now and we finally can see them live. Full of excitement I pushed myself through the crowd with my friend. We made it pretty far and we could see the whole band. It was so fun and the other people are also in the right mood to rock. For hours we vibed to their music and they even played my favorite song. 

"I'm going to get us some beer"

my friend shouted in my ear. I nodded and they've already been out of view. Unsurprisingly i got pushed from one side to another but eventually i got used to it. Usually i don't go to concerts and it's a lot of stress everytime. Even though i really enjoy the music. My friend got back after about 15 minutes or maybe 20. They handed me a beer cup and apologized for taking so long. It made sense that the bar was filled with people trying to have a good time with alcohol and loud music. After the concert when the most people were already about to go i lost my friend. I walked in the direction of the exit , looking fir them when a guy walked into me. The rest of his beer was all over my shirt. FUCK, i thought. It was one of my favorite tees.

"I am so sorry" 

the guy said, full of embarrassment. I looked up to him right into his eyes. He was pretty tall, I noticed. The stranger had long blond hair and a handsome face. Wow I didn't expect him to look so attractive. He apologized multiple times. 

"It's okay"

i replied. He didn't accept that and an idea shot into his mind. 

"I live here in the near, do you want me to help you clean it?" 

Usually i would say no but my friends house was also just a few minutes away and if i sent them a sms where i am i'd be good to go. I checked him with my eyes and answered.

"Okay alright, i'm y/n"

He told me his name was James and we had a small talk while heading to his Apartment. It was on the second floor of a normal looking house. He opened the door and let me in. It was a decent apartment. I noticed some empty beer cans on some tables and desks and I also saw some guitars hanged up and leaned against a wall. It looks pretty cool here but it was obvious he didn't plan to have anyone else in here. We both were drunk and it was already getting late.

"Do you want a drink?"

I nodded and he went to the fridge to give me a cold beer. After I opened it, James went into another room and I decided to wait and enjoy my free beer. I looked down into my hand with the cold can. In right that moment James threw a shirt to me, which landed right on my head. I heard the man Infront of me laughing as I grabbed it to see again. His smile looked really fine now that I'm thinking about it. I went to a different room to change and gave him my wet shirt. He apologized even more now for dipping the drink at the concert on me. it didn't really matter for me anymore cause he seemed like a nice funny guy. He invited me to sit on his couch while drinking. We both giggled over some stupid stuff and talked about our lives for a bit. I guessed he was just so open to me because of the amount of booze we already had but I did not think too much of it since it doesn't matter at the moment. James told me about his friends and how much music inspires his life. While he spoke to me I had more time to study his face even closer. His eyes are really beautiful and his smile looks really adorable, I thought. I kind of lost concentration and soon enough I began to think about much random stuff but mostly imagining what he tells me

" Do you want to stay here?" 

This question caught me off guard and brought  me back to reality. What am I actually doing here? A stranger I don't even know is asking me to stay. What if he will hold me hostage? What if he is killing me as soon as I do something not of his approval? He indeed was looking handsome but I cannot do that.

" I think I would prefer to sleep in my own bed tonight. I'm sorry"

he nodded in agreement and after talking for quite a while more he helped me to the door. At the doorframe of his apartment he pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips. Surprised I widened my eyes. It came so out of nowhere but my next thought was fuck it , I only live once. So as a result I ended up kissing back passionately. His lips tasted like beer combined with other alcohol and so did his breath but this was alright with me. it just made him hotter. He pulled away with a big grin on his face. 

"It was nice meeting you James" I said while walking out of his apartment without looking back. This kiss felt so surreal but still so intense it made my heart beat faster. 

My smile dropped on the street when I remembered. Fuck, I left my shirt at his house. I was looking for my phone in my pocket when I noticed something unfamiliar. A phone number? Did James put that in my back pocket while I was distracted? I shrugged it off, too tired to go back. Inside of me I was happy, knowing there would be a next time seeing him. I grabbed my phone texting my friend.

"YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED