Kirk hammett | snowy date

A/N: some cozy cute snow date with kirk

----------------------

I was walking down the street with my boyfriend. After a long touring he finally got to spend some time with me. Since his band started to get more attention he's been busy a lot.

Fortunately a new cafe opened a few weeks ago and I was happy to take him there. He asked to pick me up but I suggested a walk down the city. I loved winter season and its showing traits. The cold, the cozy time inside while watching the snow fall or going out while snow falls all over you and your surroundings. Kirk was definitely not a winter person but he folded easily after I let out my puppy eyes. He could not resist and just had to fold.

We met at my place and Kirk gave me a kiss on the forehead before we went for our walk.

As we strolled through the snow-covered streets, Kirk wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. I could feel the warmth emanating from his body, contrasting with the chilly winter air. Despite not being a fan of the cold, he seemed to be enjoying our little adventure.We chatted and laughed as we walked, sharing stories and catching up on the moments we had missed while he was on tour. It was comforting to have this time together, just the two of us, away from the chaos of his rockstar life. The streets were adorned with twinkling Christmas lights, and the occasional passerby would give us a knowing smile as they recognized Kirk.As we approached the cafe, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the delicious scent of pastries wafted through the air. The cozy ambiance invited us inside, and we found a table near the window, overlooking the snow-covered sidewalk.Kirk held my hand across the table, his thumb gently caressing my skin. His eyes sparkled with love and adoration as he looked at me.

"Thank you for suggesting this, babe. It's nice to have some quiet time with you, away from the chaos."
I smiled, squeezing his hand.

"I'm glad you agreed to come. You deserve some relaxation after all the hard work you put into your music."We ordered our favorite drinks and indulged in a plate of warm cinnamon rolls. As we savored each bite, the conversation flowed effortlessly, as if we had all the time in the world.

"I missed you, you know," Kirk confessed, his voice filled with sincerity.
"Being on the road is amazing, but it's not the same without you by my side."Touched by his words, I leaned in closer.

"I missed you too, Kirk. But I'm so proud of everything you've accomplished. Your talent and dedication inspire me every day."
He grinned, his eyes lighting up.

"And I'm grateful to have you as my biggest supporter. You make it all worthwhile."As the afternoon turned into evening, we left the cafe, feeling content and rejuvenated. The snowfall had intensified, blanketing the city in a pristine white layer. Kirk pulled his scarf up to shield his face from the cold, and I nestled into his side, seeking his warmth. Arm in arm, we continued our walk through the winter wonderland, our footsteps leaving temporary imprints on the untouched snow. With each step, I felt the love and connection between us grow stronger.In that moment, I realized that no matter how busy and demanding life became, as long as we had these stolen moments together, everything would be alright. We were each other's sanctuary, a constant source of love and support in a chaotic world.Hand in hand, Kirk and I walked into the night, embracing the beauty of the winter season and the magic of our love.