Kirk Hammett | Ice skating

"You're gonna fall "

"No i won't"

i confidently said to my Boyfriend. Kirk leaned against the railing of the local ice skating area. It was my first time skating since i was a kid and i forced him to come here with me for our next date. It took me a while but in the end he agreed and here we are now. He watched me getting on the ice. My legs were shaking but i brushed it off easily with my confidence. Kirk seemed amused about me trying. After a sigh he joined me on the ice. 

"Here princess, I'll make sure you won't fall"

The brunette said while reaching for my hand. I grabbed it and we went for our first round on the place. My hand fits perfectly in his and it warmed me a little. He held me close to him and every time I was about to fall he held me even closer until I got my balance back.

"See? It was a good idea to come here" 

i told him full of excitement. The taller man next to me sighed with a smile

" Yeah i guess you're right. It's more fun than i expected." 

he admitted to me which made me happy. Our lips were already turning purple after many many rounds but it didn't bother us. We kept each other warm and enjoyed the time together. After about an hour i reached enough  confidence to skate without his help. I let his hand go and instantly felt the coldness where his hand was placed before. Kirk kept his eyes on me while i got a little more distant to skate by myself. At first i was scared but after a few minutes i got used to it and relaxed while moving my legs forward. Even though there are many other people on the ice , for me there was just Kirk and I. 

I love spending time with him but unfortunaly it's rare we can be alone together. He was busy with band stuff and sometimes it takes weeks until i could touch, see or even talk to him again. Kirk clearly enjoyed it as much as I  to be here. I know he prefers to sit on the couch and watch a movie while getting drunk but at least dates like this are something special.

We skated a few more rounds and he even caught me multiple times before i could fall. He stood close the whole time but gave me enough space to skate by my own. We decided that it's already getting late so we got to the next exit. Kirk was already at the railing while i was skating closer to the edge. Right before i could grab the railing i heard a man yelling and not even a second later i was pushed to the ground, the stranger falling with me. The next thing i noticed was a sharp pain in my left hand. The man straight up yelled at me full of anger about how i dared to block his way and how I was too stupid to open my eyes.

" Hey man what's your problem?!"

Kirk shouted back at the stranger who tackled me on the ground. I was confused and still progressed what just happened.

"You try to start something? This bitch was in the way"

The guy was clearly pissed about the fact he just knocked me and himself on the ground. The man got up and looked down on me. 

"Don't you dare calling my girl a bitch" Kirk shouted, pissed about how rude the stranger was to me.

both of them making a scene. Even others started to look and it made me uncomfortable. I got back up on my feet and stepped off the ice.

"I'm really really sorry, please forgive me. I didn't mean to be in your way. I hope you're not injured sir" 

I didn't look at him once and just grabbed Kirks arm to drag him away with me. The man just gave a short ' tseh Yall be glad for me not suing you' and went back ice skating. 

"You just let him go like that?! You did nothing wrong. Did this Jerk hurt you?" 

I shook my head in denial.

"Just my hand hurts a little but it's no big deal"

He grabbed my hand gently 

"This one?"

i nodded and he kissed my hand . It made me giggle a bit and his soft lips on my hand felt good. I like how he acts protective but also gentle around me. It felt like Kirk really would've started a fight if I didn't step in. 

"I love you" 

I said and he stopped to place his hands on my waist.

"I love you too princess"

His hands felt so warm on my body, it gave me goosebumps. I loved the way Kirk looks into my eyes. it feels like it is hypnotizing me every time. I could look into his beautiful eyes forever. His lips met mine and I felt his arm around me tightening, pulling me closer against him. His lips are cold but it still gave me butterflies in the stomach. I rushed my not injured hand on the back of his head and i intensed the kiss a little more. I know how much it drives him crazy. It feels so good to know he's mine and I'm all his.

It was a good idea to go ice skating