Dave mustaine |Does Fame matter?

A/N: I know those " omg listen to song.... to vibe with this chapeter" stuff is stupid and tbh i never listen to it anyways but yeah the Chapter was kinda inspired of the song Hollywood whore by Papa roach so yeah idk listen to it while reading or not thats ur chocice

I can't believe it actually worked for once. I was more excited than ever and i told my Boyfriend Dave about it all the time. I started doing theatre in school when i was a young child and my parents always supported me with my dreams. I can't believe I got invited for a casting in a Hollywood film. This was the perfect time to show the real professionals that my acting is good enough.

I was getting ready for the casting. I learned for so long to act as convincing as possible. Dave was sitting on my bed watching me running from one side of the room to another, packing stuff I could need in my purse. I looked in the mirror to add red lipstick to make my lips pop off more. I checked if my hair was alright and after that I turned around.

"Could you please help me ?"

I wore a tight black dress but I couldn't reach the zipper on my back to zip it up. He got up and just moments later I felt his slim cold hands on my body. It still gives me butterflies in the stomach every time he touches me. I felt his hands on my waist gently stroking up and down a little. He leaned down to kiss my neck and I felt Dave pulling me closer from behind. I enjoyed his touch and closed my eyes. He continued with it for a few seconds and then I felt the zipper going up and his arms wrapping around my stomach. He put his head on my shoulder

"You look so sexy Babe"

I giggled. Dave acts tough most of the time but he can be so clingy sometimes. I loved that so much. I love moments like that and I wish they could last forever. 

~riinnggg

I flinched as I heard the phone ringing. I got away from Dave and went to the kitchen where my phone was hanging next to the doorframe. I grabbed it from the wall and listened carefully. Dave followed me 

"Hello? How can I help?"

...

"Oh "

...

"Yeah I understand"

...

"Goodbye"

I hung up. I turned around to see that Dave watched me, leaned against the doorframe. I felt how tears built up in the corner of my eyes. Without saying anything I just went up to my boyfriend and hugged him tight. While my face was buried in his collarbone of his chest. I let all my tears run down my cheeks. I tried my best to not let out any sobbing noises but I couldn't stop them. Dave didn't ask what was wrong nor did he say anything else. One of his hands was placed on the back of my head and the other was on my back, rubbing up and down softly. He was here for me, he's always been. We were like this for a while until I was able to bring out any words.

"They cancelled. They said they already found the right one and the role is taken"

I looked up at him with ruined makeup. I was so excited and just in the few seconds of the call everything turned into frustration. Dave kissed the top of my Head and swiped my tears away. I expected him to freak out about it, calling them jerks for not even giving me a chance but he just stood there silent, comforting me. It felt good to know he supports me. I was looking forward to this casting but there is nothing i could do right now.

"It was a shitty role anyways and once you're famous they'll beg you to film with them"

" You really think so ?"

" I know it babe"

once again he pulled me closer and gave me a kiss on the forehead. He proceeds to hug me again and I couldn't stop but smile in his arms. it was a bitter one but I'll get over it.

" Now that I have time, do you want to continue what you did while helping me put my dress on?"

" Fuck yeah" 

He said while his hands were already on my waist again. Maybe fame doesn't matter as much as long as I have Dave