Beronica 2~ Bad Betty

(Dominant Betty) (gxg) (no g!p in this one)

Betty has been waiting and waiting for her and Veronica's sleep over. Especially considering the two will be all alone all weekend long. This in mind, Betty has a few tricks up her sleeve and she is determined to show Veronica exactly how bad she can be. They aren't together but they have always flirted and make out never making it all the way. All because of all the interruptions so this weekend is very special.

•••

Veronica greets Betty with a huge, shrieking with excitement. "Finally!" Veronica says happily. Betty acting like her usual self, she shares the excitement... but deep down she's just waiting to let her out.

(A/N- I haven't updated this book in forever so I'm going to skip right to the smut. It may be a short though but I hope you all enjoy nonetheless.)

Betty comes out of Veronica's bathroom with the most revealing and sexual black lingerie set on. A black chocker to match along with a pair of black thigh high heeled boots. A short black wig in place of her long blonde hair and a dark red lipstick. Everything about her is screaming DOMINANT, POWER, LUST. Everything nobody would ever thing Betty Cooper is. Veronica is sat on her bed looking through a magazine, her eyes have yet to meet the surprise awaiting for her. She's in a silk robe as she had gotten ready for bed prior to Betty. "I finally have you alone." Betty's sultry voice rings out making Veronica gasp. Her eyes shoot towards the bathroom only to find an unexpected surprise. "B-Betty?" Veronica asks almost in disbelief. Veronica loses all control of her eyes, of her body, of her thoughts. Her eyes rake all over the other girl's body, her own body feeling the effects of the sight she has, and her thoughts thinking of all the things that her friend is about to do to her.

Veronica pants harshly as she's unable to stop herself from reacting to her touch. "Oh my god! B-Betty!" Veronica moans. Betty has her on the bed on her back. One hand around her neck, confirming who's in control while the other is working its magic down at Veronica's heated core. Betty's fingers thrusting in and out of the girls tight walls already drawing her over the edge. "I'm finally able to be the real me with you." Betty husks out, curling her fingers inside of V. "Ah!" Veronica moans out. Her legs shaking and thrashing. Her mind is foggy but clear all at the same time and she knows she's about to give. Give into the temptation to cum. "Please!" Veronica begs Betty. "Please?" Betty smirks. "Please make me cum! Let me cum!" She pleads, her walls tightening already as she's about to let loose. "Cum for me you dirty girl!" Betty demands earning a loud moan from Veronica as she cums on her fingers. Betty waists no time kissing down the girls body to finally be able to taste the sweet masterpiece that is between the girls legs. She glides her tongue over Veronica's soft skin, all the way down her body until she reaches her sensitive bundle of nerves. Without warning, she wraps her warm lips around the bundle. Sucking and nipping at it, moaning as she tastes. Veronica's hand shoots down latching on to Betty's shoulder. "Fuck!" Veronica screams as her legs start shaking already. Betty bringing her more pleasure than she could have ever imagined. Betty swirls her tongue around Veronica's entrance, their eye connect. Betty smirks and sends Veronica a quick wink before plunging her tongue deep inside the girl. Making her shriek out of pleasure and surprise. Connecting her hands to the sheets and gripping tightly. Veronica's legs shake rapidly and Betty holds her hips down as she tries to thrash around. "Mmm. You taste so sweet." Betty husks out. Replacing her tongue with her fingers and she quickly curls them again. Making a come here motion that literally makes Veronica come. Crying out in pure bliss as she has never been brought over the edge this far before.

(A/N- I know it sucks but that's all for now.)