Sanvers 1

Alex's POV;

Today is the day! I'm finally getting married! Maggie is the love of my life! I'm so excited. I started walking down the aisle with John and I could she Maggie standing there waiting with a big smile on her face. God I loved her smile. When I got to her we held hands as our friend Barry who was legally able to marry people started talking.

Barry: Do you, Maggie, take Alex as your lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold through sickness and health, till death do you part?

Maggie: I do!

Barry: And do you, Alex, take Maggie as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold through sickness and through health, till death do you part?

Alex: I do!

Barry: I now pronounce you wife and wife! You may now kiss your brides!

She pulled me into a deep loving kiss and I kissed back passionately as she swept me off my feet.

(Jump forward to honeymoon)

We were dancing in the middle of the room in our hotel room. Maggie had her arms wrapped around my waist as I had mine around her neck. She kept kissing on my neck telling me how much she loved me. I kept saying it back to her and also kept calling her wifey. She started to suck on my pulse point which had me moaning instantly at the feel of her big plump soft lips sucking hard on the spot that gets me heated at my core.

Alex: That feels good papi!

(Papi- Because of Maggie's ethnicity)

Maggie: I think we should head to bed.

She smirked and gave me a wink as she walked towards the room. I followed her, I left the music on though. ;)
She picked me up as I walked into the room and laid me on the bed. We were already all comfy in our pajamas which I only had a long shirt on and so did she. We looked at each other with lust filled eyes. She grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head as she smirked at me and reached for her handcuffs. She cuffed me to the bed as I sucked on her neck making her moan but she moved out of my reach.

Maggie l: You should know better by now. You might be the bad ass agent out there but in here, I dominate!

I felt myself grow wetter as she spoke every sexy word clearly. She leaned down and kissed my lips softly and when she pulled away she lightly dragged my bottom lip between her teeth. She got up and went over to her bag and got out the strap. I knew what was coming and I my god I wanted it. She gets me squirting all the time. She strapped it on but I could barely see it because the shirt was covering the most of it. She crawled back on the bed and I shrieked when I felt the cold lube and it made her laugh. She lifted my left leg up and placed it over her shoulder as she aligned the strap to my core. I took in a sharp breath as she shoved the thick rod into me.

Alex: Oh fuck Papi!

Maggie: Keep you legs spread or ill spank your wet cunt!

She dropped my leg and when she did I felt the strap settle inside of me and I moaned. She started thrusting into my pussy and I gripped the cuffs tightly. She thrusted in at one point and hit that real feel good spot and I instantly closed my legs from all the pleasure. She laughed and pulled out.

Maggie: Spread your legs!

I did and she started rubbing my clit fast as I moan and then I felt her slap my pussy. I moaned at the pleasure of the pain and she and I look on her face that told my she was going to fuck me really hard. She thrusted the strap back into me and started her thrust off slowly but the more I moaned the more she sped up. I felt myself about to burst.

Alex: Oh fuck! Iiii- PAPI! Fuck! Imma cum!

I let it go as soon as she hit my spot again and my legs were shaking. She slapped my pussy as I started to cum again but it turned into squirting on her hand.

Maggie: I love it when you squirt!

Alex: Keep slapping my pussy papi! I'm going to again!

Maggie smirked and started rapidly slapping my pussy making me let loose again. She sucked on my neck as I came down from my high. I felt the cuffs losses and she threw them on the floor and flipped us making me on top. I pulled off my shirt and she instantly started kissing my chest as I pulled off hers too. I aligned myself with her strap and slid down.

Maggie: I love watching you pussy swallow my strap!

Alex: Mmm! Papi. It's not all they way!

She gripped my hips and thrusted into me making my cunt swallow the whole strap.

Alex: Oh my god! It's pressing right on my spot!

Maggie: Oh yeah? So if I do this?

She pushed me up off the strap just about an inch and then pulled me back down as she thrusted her hips up. She kept doing it making me start to squirt and I tried to get free and move off the strap but she held me tight and kept thrusting up.

Alex: Ahh! Papi! Stop! Oh-stop!

She didn't stop. I was feeling pain and amazing pleasure all at the same time while still squirting and she was making my cum go everywhere. She sat up and gripped my shoulders right as she kept going full speed and full force. I was scratching at her back and screaming to the point where I'm pretty sure Kara could of heard us from her apartment since you know, super-hearing. I bit her shoulder as she kept fucking me senseless and I was still squirting to the point that both of our thighs were soaked.

Alex: Papi! Papi! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

She finally pulled out, both of us clasped. I could still feel my liquids flowing and I was speechless. I couldn't speak or move and all I felt was sensation.

Maggie: Happy honeymoon! I love you!

She kissed my forehead as I pasted smooth out.

A/N: Omg that was long!