Beronica 1

Veronica Lodge- 16
Betty Cooper- 17 (Intersexual) ;)

Betty's POV;

Omg! Veronica just told me that she has a thing for calling girls daddy!

As I went up to her room I could here her in there moaning. She asked me to come over for a sleepover tonight but I decided to come by early and thankfully I did. I slowly walked into her room, I saw her completely naked on her bed laying on her stomach. She was fingering herself hard core and he r legs were spread wide open. I quickly got on top of her and covered her mouth before she could say anything. Nobody else was here so this was my perfect chance at finally getting her.

Betty: Shh! It's just me but don't worry princess. I'm going to make you feel real good. Move your hand away from your pretty pink pussy!

I was surprised to see her move it way quickly, but I just replaced it with mine. I reached around her body between the bed and her and I started rubbing her cunt. I still had my other hand over her mouth and I felt her lips open wide when I slipped three fingers in her. I felt her tightness and the way she flinched I could tell she was still a virgin.

Betty: Damn! Looks like Archie didn't have a lot but don't worry. You're about to get a welcome home package.

I gridded down on her bare ass letting her feel my boner though my pants and she moaned.

Betty: I'm going to move both my hands so I can take off my close, don't move and don't say anything, you understand princess?

She nodded her head and I kissed her cheek as I stopped fingering her and pulled my hand away as I also uncovered her mouth. I slipped out of my close and climbed back on her. She moaned lightly and smiled when she felt my cock against her bare ass.

Veronica: Da-

Betty: Don't. Say. Anything.

I said as I got closer to her lips and kissed them for the very first time. I grabbed my cock and ran the tip in between her folds.

Veronica: Mmh!

Betty: Yeah? You like that?

She nodded and pulled my hand to her throat.

Betty: I love girls that like to be dominated! Archie shouldn't of left you but it's a good thing he did because now I got you all to myself!

I kissed down her neck, finding her pulse point. She moaned and I squeezed her throat lightly. She started to move her hips which almost made me slid in and to that she gasped.

Veronica: Ca- can I turn around?

Betty: How do you ask?

Veronica: Can I please turn around daddy?

Betty: Good girl!

I sat up a little and let her turn around and I saw that her eyes were filled with lust. I placed my hand around her throat as I leaned down and kissed her. She kissed me back as she ran her hands over my length making me moan.

Veronica: I wanna feel you. Inside of me.

Betty: I like to dominate which means I go ruff. You sure you can handle that?

Veronica: I trust you daddy.

She smirked at me and she aligned my tip will her pussy. She gripped the sheets tight as she waited for me to push in. She was about to start begging when I rammed into her and I felt her pop and she bit her lip tight holding in her cry's.

Betty: Fuck! Your pussy is so tight! Time to stretch it.

I started thrusting slow, letting her get used to my size. She started moaning and running her nails over my back.

Veronica: Daddy! Fuck!

I sped up making her pussy clutch around my cock. I grabbed her hands and pinned them down as I used my other hand to lift her thigh up. That caused me to move in new directions inside of her.

Veronica: Daddy! Deeper! Faster! I need you!

I started doing both of those things and all that was heard was her moaning and our skin slapping together. I started sucking on her breast, receiving more pleasurable moans from her. I found her spot and hit it rapidly as we both came loose. I pulled out and we was both breathing heavy. I laid down and she laid on my chest and pulled the covers over us. We ended up falling asleep. I woke up eventually and she was still asleep but she was moaning. I decided to give her a little treat. I pulled the cover away from her body. I ran my between her closed legs causing her to hum. I got down and kissed on her thighs as I spread her legs. I licked up her slit tasting her sweetness as she was starting to get wet. I held her hips tight as I started sucking on her clit and not letting up. I kept sucking as she moaned in her sleep and was starting to move.

Veronica: Mmmmmh!

I felt her hand in my hair and I knew she was awake so I sucked her clit even harder and faster. She was shaking really bad and I knew she was about to bust and sure enough, she did.

Veronica: That was sooo good!

Betty: You. Taste. Amazing.

I said in between kissing her thigh. I went up and kissed her lips which she the started sucking on my tongue, tasting herself. She flipped us over and looked down at me as she intertwined our fingers. She pushed our hands on the bed at the sides of my head and she leaned down and kissed me passionately.

Veronica: Earlier was, the best I've ever had!

Betty: I know! But how can it be your best when it was your first?

Veronica: Because it was also my last. I want you to be my daddy forever!

Betty: Good, because you're only my princess!

I kissed her deeply and she started rubbing her pussy on my stomach.

😋💯🏳️‍🌈= Tasting 100% gay

Lmao 😂