Prologue

[PROLOGUE]

You jumped with the crowd, enjoying the concert of your favorite group, Bangtan Sonyeondan. You strived hard to finally realize this moment of seeing them perform live. And because of your hardwork, you hadn't only managed to attend their concert, you also managed to have a backstage pass for purchasing the SVIP ticket.

You really worked hard to finally be in this moment. You exhausted yourself every single day just so you could meet the people you adored. And finally, you were able to fly Korea and attend the concert you always dreamed of.

You felt the energy of the crowd enveloped you as you sang with the boys, your eyes always following one particular member - the leader.

Seeing upfront and this close made you feel like you were on cloud9. Your eyes were glued to his every movement, you couldn't help but smile all through out, feeling like your cheeks would rip from it.

When finally, the concert ended, you felt your adrenaline rush grew intense, your heart pounding in excitement. You would finally see Kim Namjoon upclose and personal. Not just SVIP close, but like, fanmeet close.

The thought alone made you want to giggle but you held it in. You're gonna try and act normally in front of him so he'll have a good impression on you.

You fell in line with the other selected SVIPs, your backstage passes on hand. They were all so excited just like you were.

You were rehearsing the things you would tell them in your head when you heard the door separating you from the boys opened. A staff stepped out, smiling as he motioned for all of you to come in.

Heart beating fast and with a huge smile on your face, you took your first step towards Bangtan Sonyeondan.

- tbc