Bonus Part

TEARS SLID DOWN YOUR CHEEK as you stared at the thing in front of you. Your hand was shaking and your vision, blurry, making you unable to believe what you were seeing.

Placing the small white box on top of the sink, you pulled some tissue and wiped your eyes clean of the tears. You then blinked a few times before picking up the white thing and looking at it again. Still, the sight didn't change. Two red lines was clearly visible, indicating that you're pregnant.

As the realization sank on you, a loud, startled laugh escaped your lips as you slid down the floor, your chest feeling like it was about to explode. 

You were pregnant.

And this time, you'll be having this pregnancy with Namjoon at your side, making you a thousand times happier.

Back when you were pregnant with Yejoon, you'd always wondered how it would be like if Namjoon was beside you. Would it made everything easier? Or would it only complicate your feelings? But now you don't have to wonder anymore because you already have him as your husband.

With your smile still plastered on your lips, you hurried to stand up and prepare on how you'll break the news to Namjoon.

"I'M HOME," YOU HEARD NAMJOON called followed by the sound of closing doors. Trying hard to keep your face neutral, you went on the living room to greet him.

"Hi, dear. How's work?" you said when you saw him.

"Exhausting, as usual," he responded, plopping down the sofa and closing his eyes.

Awww, the poor baby is dead tired. Good thing your news would definitely energize him.

Still supressing your smile, you sat down beside him and tapped his cheek lightly.

"Oppa, I have something for you," you started after he opened his eyes to look at you.

"What is it?"

Instead of answering, you just pulled out a small box wrapped in paper from your pocket then handed it to him, finally releasing the grin that has been wanting to escape since he arrived.

Namjoon just gave you a confused look before taking the gift in his hands.

"What's the occassion?" he asked, his brows furrowed.

"Nothing. Open it," you beamed at him.

Shrugging, Namjoon did as he was told.

His expression when he finally saw what's inside the wrapper was priceless. He looked so confused at first, followed by shock and ending with glee and excitement.

"Congratulations. You're gonna be a father. Again," you said. You were shocked when he suddenly pulled you into a tight hug and then kissed the hell out of you.

"Oh my God," he gasped after kissing you. "Thank you."

"Are you happy?"

"Yes. Yes, I am. You don't know how much I regret not being there when you were pregnant with Yejoon. Now, I promise I'll make up for that. I swear," he said seriously , looking straight into your eyes.

"I know you will," you said. "I love you."

"I love you, too. And thank you for giving me another shot at being a real husband and father to our next child," he whispered as he brought his lips close to yours