Part 6

Your hands were shaking as you took your first step inside BigHitEntertainment. Today, you would meet Bangtan Sonyeondan. But at least, not as a fan. You have real business with them today and that's all that's keeping you going.

You wonder whether they would remember you. The possibility of that was 0.1% so you weren't really expecting anything. And you do hope they won't remember you.Especially that person.

To be honest, your heart and mind was in conflict for that matter. Your mind knew it's best if he wouldn't recognize you. It would be easier for you. But somehow, your heart was hoping that even a flicker of recognition would show in his eyes later.

You once followed your heart before and it just lead to heartbreak. So you knew better now. You will never trust your heart again.

Taking a deep breath, you went straight to the information desk to inform the lady in duty that you were here for an interview.

"Hi. I'm Ms. Y/L/N from Glamour magazine," you said, holding your ID out for her to see. "I'm here for an interview with BangtanSonyeondan."

The lady smiled at you and looked down on her computer to check for the schedule.

"Ah, yes. Just right on time Ms. Y/L/N. Would you like me to accompany you to the guest room or can you find it for yourself?" She smiled at you nicely and somehow, your nerves calmed down a little.

"No, thanks. I think I can handle going there." After taking instructions from her, you thanked her again before leaving to find the location of the interview.

You encountered dead-ends for quite a few times before you finally found it. If you asked the lady to come with you, you wouldn't be ten minutes late for the interview. But that's exactly why you told her you'll find the room yourself. So you could compose yourself for ten more minutes.

You thought it would work and it somehow did. You calmed down while searching for the room. But now that you were in front of it, the knowledge that Kim Namjoon was behind the close door pumped your heart again.

The beating of your heart tripled, your breather grew quicker, your hands went clammy and you were sweat turned cold.

Can you even pull of this interview?

You hope so, because your job was at stake here.

Putting your hand on the knob, you twisted it and finally entered the room.

A fun and light atmosphere greeted you as soon as you entered the room. The boys were all laughing,pulling pranks with each other. They didn't even seem to notice your entrance.

The first you saw was their manager. He was looking at the boys fondly, like they were his own children. Then, you scanned the room to stare at the boys who didn't seem to change that much after all those years. Yep, they looked more matured now and more drop-dead gorgeous, but they still act like five-year old kids. IfTaehyung making face at Jiminbefore flicking Jimin's forehead was of any indication.

You tried your best not to look atNamjoon but somehow, his presence was so magnetic, you couldn't help but stare at him. He was as handsome as ever while telling jokes to Yoongi who didn't seem to care. He looked so childish as he laughed that made your heart feel all warm and fuzzy again.

Nope. Don't think with your heart. Use your brain.

Dragging your head back on track, you cleared your throat to get their attention. As eight heads turned to look at you, you bowed and began to introduce yourself.

"Hello, I'm Y/L/N Y/N, a writer from Glamour magazine. I'm very sorry if I'm late. I had trouble locating this room." You smiled at them apologetically, keeping your eyes glued on Bangtan, except Namjoon.Because somehow, you could feel his stare boring into you.