Chapter 6: Meet Up

*previous chapter*

I took out the same phone that I stole a few days ago and dialed the number.

"Do you wish to comeback?" said one of the guards. I gave them my answer. "Tomorrow, same place, same time. See you there, player 066" he said and hung up.

Then I remembered something...

Shit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*present chapter*

Y/n's POV;

'Sh*t! I completely forgot! I was supposed to meet up with Ji-yeong!' I said in my head and I started running to find the closest bus station, since I didn't know where I was.

'What time is it though?' I checked my phone: 10:24 pm. I sighed. 'I might not make it there on time. Ughh why didn't I just take her number?'

*15 minutes later*

I finally found a bus station. Once I got there, I saw a man standing, also waiting for a bus. He turned around and I recognised him. It was the guy that Sae-Byeok pickpocketted.

He looked at me, shocked "Don't take another step!" he said and pulled a gun out of his pocket."You're the pickpocket's little girlfriend, right? Where is she?" he asked.

I sighed. "Oi, pickpocket! You can come out now! Or I'm going to shoot your girlfriend!" he shouted while looking around.

"First of all, she's not my girlfriend" I said rolling my eyes. "And second, I have no idea where she is so calm the fuck down"

He clicked the gun as I closed my eyes. He started laughing and I opened my eyes, the gun that he was holding was just a lighter.

He finally stopped laughing and sighed. "Works all the time" he chuckled and puts the gun in his pocket.

"Do you maybe know which bus goes to Ssangmun-dong?" I asked and he looked at me grinning. "I live there, so you can just come with me"

"Thank you" I smiled and nodded. "Seong Gi-hun" he said and gave me his hand to shake. "Y/n L/n" I shook his hand.

After a few minutes, the bus finally came. I checked 'my' phone and noticed that it was already 11:00 pm. I went inside the bus with Gi-hun and we sat in the back.

*time skip*

"Hey wake up, y/n" I heard Gi-hun say. I opened my eyes and I could see that we're almost there. I checked my phone one last time and it was 11:43 pm.

Guess I'll just go to her tomorrow.

The bus stopped and me and Gi-hun went out of the bus. From there, we said our goodbyes and I thanked him once again.

"See you around" he smiled and left.

I didn't want to go back to my apartment since I still don't have money to pay. So I just sat on a bench instead, trying to fall asleep.

Then I heared a man yell. "That's the girl that took my phone!" I looked at him and seaw him running towards me. I quickly stood up and ran.

I turned into one of the streets and I noticed I was on the street where Ji-yeong lives.

Speaking of Ji-yeong...

Someone suddenly pulled me from the corner and hid me behind her. I heard the man and his friends "She could be anywhere! Let's go!" as they run further.