놀래

chapter two

chapter two

"that was...a nightmare" bangchan sighed, placing his booklet on the table and falling into his seat.

"dude, that was good!" changbin said encouragingly, but bangchan just blushed in embarrassment.

changbin, jeongin, chan and minho were all in their history class, and were meant to do a presentation on korea's history. chan had just done his, and although it was good, the boy hated doing these kind of things.

at the very back of the room were seungmin and felix. they were the only ones who occupied that row, but the two didn't seem to mind.

and at the front of the class, were jisung and hyunjin. the two were actually passing notes during chan's presentation, and they were both assigned a detention at the end of the day.

"alright..." the teacher mumbled, looking at a piece of paper. she looked up and scanned the class. "felix! your up next!"

felix grabbed his palm cards and smiled discreetly at seungmin. he hurried to the front of the class and plugged the USB into the teacher's laptop. his presentation appeared on the screen. the only thing on the slides were pictures of korea, but there was no information.

"oh..." felix mumbled. he looked at the teacher, trying to speak as quietly as possible. "i don't have that much information on here...it's not enough to present. do you think i could do this another time?"

the teacher frowned.

"i can't hear you felix. speak up, or you'll need to present to the class."

felix rolled his eyes without the teacher seeing and turned back to the class.

"i don't really know much about korea...so i don't think i can do this presentation."

"that's not fair!" someone said.

hyunjin's eyes lit up and he quickly wrote down something, passing it to jisung.

jisung! this just proves that felix isn't from here! he doesn't know much about the history, and all korean's should know at least a few things about this place!

jisung read the note and rolled his eyes.

give the boy a break hyunjin! he can speak korean well, and looks korean. why wouldn't he be korean? please don't tell me that you believe that stupid foreign agent rumour?

hyunjin read the note and hesitated.

i guess you're right.

the teacher sighed and quietened the class.

"alright...felix, i'll give you another week. don't fail next time too"

felix nodded and quickly rushed to the end of the class, while seungmin slapped his forehead.

"felix" seungmin whispered, and the boy leaned in.

"you know you can't hide your identity like this forever. when are they gonna let you reveal who you are? your popularity will surely increase. and-" seungmin looked at felix up and down. "-you won't have to look like...well...this."

"i don't care about that" felix replied. "as long as i actually get to be one, i don't care."

seungmin shrugged. "you do you, i guess."

soon, the bell for the end of class rang, and the boys tried their best to get out of the classroom as quickly as possible.

unfortunately, a group of kids didn't let this happen.

"hey! nerd! and your boyfriend!" one of them shouted, while the other's laughed.

felix stopped in his tracks, and clutched his school bag, knuckles turning white. seungmin quickly held felix's hand, trying to calm him down.

jisung and hyunjin turned around to look at what was happening, while minho, changbin, jeongin and chan were walking out of the classroom.

"why do you need to cover that face of yours?" the same boy said, his voice beginning to annoy the fuck out of felix.

everyone looked at felix curiously. but he wouldn't say anything.

he couldn't say anything.

seungmin grimaced.

"it's not his fault, ok? there's no point bothering felix, or us."

"he's nothing." a girl said to the boy. "just leave the nerd and other guy alone. they're not worth our attention"

"of course you would say that" the boy grumbled. "the only guy you care about is that trainee."

the girl sighed dreamily before slapping the boy.

"well duh! they won't even reveal his proper name! i only know his korean one, and i can't even remember that."

the boy groaned. "enough with him!"

the girl rolled his eyes. "well he's much better looking than you."

felix, who was hearing all of this, began to choke on his spit, while seungmin turned a deep shade of red.

felix grabbed seungmin's hand, and pulled him out of the hallway.

chan looked at felix curiously, whilst jisung and hyunjin frowned.

"nah...i take that back." hyunjin muttered.

"they're both equally as weird"