엎고

chapter six

chapter six

"is it normal to be scared?" jisung ranted, as he walked beside changbin.

changbin and him were heading to felix's house now. changbin was trying to use the GPS to get to felix's house, while jisung was complaining about going to felix's house.

"like...what if he's some sort of creepy murderer?"

changbin rolled his eyes.

"please jisung...shut the fuck up so i can find out where that guy's house is"

jisung scoffed. "at least hyunjin would listen to me"

changbin smiled and patted jisung's head.

"and that's why i'm not hyunjin"

jisung swatted changbin's hand away and looked around. "is this it?"

the two were now standing in front of an unusually big house. it looked like any other mansion that a rich guy might live in, and didn't look particularly weird like how the other two had imagined it to be.

"you know" changbin murmured, looking at the giant house. "whenever i saw this house, i expected it to belong to an 80 year old lady, not a weird nerd named felix"

jisung snorted in amusement and grabbed changbin's hand.

"whatever, let's just see what's inside"

they went up the pathway and rang the doorbell.

it was soon opened by felix, as if he had been preparing for their arrival. he looked the same as he usually did, but there was something more off about him. he seemed more alert, as if he was prone to making a mistake.

"hey...uh...felix" jisung said casually. "mind if we come in?"

felix nodded and made way for changbin and jisung.

while felix's eyes were covered by the fake hair, he was biting his lip nervously. he couldn't possibly change his house to disguise anything suspicious, so he hoped that binsung were stupid enough not to notice anything.

felix had to go after this anyway.

"you guys can go upstairs first" felix said, forgetting that his room was up there. "i'll be there in a sec"

jisung and changbin nodded while felix quickly ran around the living room, trying his best to hide the papers, schedules and other stuff.

while felix did that, jisung and changbin went into felix's room.

there were a bunch of posters everywhere, mainly of korean idols.

"i never knew he was interested in kpop" changbin said, looking around.

jisung nodded. "i thought he'd be interested in one of those inappropriate artists like 6ix9ine or something"

changbin raised his eyebrows. "6ix9ine's a bit much."

jisung walked around. "there's a bunch of guitars here too."

"and here" changbin said, pointing at something. "their some sort of producing notes."

jisung wasn't listening to changbin and he gasped, finding something.

"he's got jyp forms" jisung breathed.

changbin frowned, looking at what jisung was holding. "aren't those for trainees?"

the two stood still for a moment, a thought processing through their mind.

"you don't think...?" jisung began, wanting to read them badly.

changbin's eyes widened. "just...just read it."

but before they could, the door opened. the two quickly dropped the papers and ran to the window, pretending to be looking outside.

felix stood in the doorway, about to say something, when his eyes landed on the papers tossed onto the floor. his eyebrows narrowed and felix felt the sudden angry feeling surging through him again. he could easily beat these two idiots up as much as the bullies at school beated him up, probably even better.

felix pulled his collar tighter around his neck, feeling one of his tattoos showing, and he twisted his wrists in a habit to cool himself down.

"alright" felix said, in his squeaky voice. "i think we'll start now"

felix watched the other two carefully and smiled lightly.

soon enough, they'll learn to stay in their place. and the first thing they'll learn is to not mess with other people's property.

or so felix hoped.