놀래

chapter nine

chapter nine

the six boys got up from the table and walked towards the commotion. there were a bunch of students crowding the corridor, whilst some people were putting up signs. they looked very serious and were wearing body guard kind of outfits.

chan frowned. "are they the police?"

jeongin shook his head, looking down at his phone. "look at all these tweets bursting in. i think jyp's finally opening the idol auditions in korea!"

lee know nodded and read the poster. "yep...it's all on here."

hyunjin's eyes widened and he quickly grabbed jisung's hand. 

"jisung! we should audition!! what if we get in?"

jisung didn't get the chance to reply, as a student came running up to them. "chan!" the boy said. "are you gonna audition? i remember you saying that you've always wanted to pursue a career in music!"

chan scratched the back of his neck. "i don't know...i was thinking of going back to australia once we graduate. i have a family there too."

jeongin kicked him in the shin. "firstly, no. your staying here, or we're living with you in australia. secondly, who says your gonna get in?"

chan laughed awkwardly and watched the student walk away. when he was gone, chan rolled his eyes and glared at jeongin. "shut the fuck up."

hyunminsung watched the duo arguing back in forth before hyunjin cleared his throat. 

"so jisung? do you wanna audition with me?"

minho frowned. "why can't we all audition?"

hyunjin bit his lip angrily. "because...i didn't think that YOU of all people would be able to sing, rap or dance"

minho began to walk towards hyunjin but chan quickly pulled him back.

"hyunjin. minho" he said, giving the two a look. "stop fighting. since when did you two start hating each other?"

"since he started liking jisung" hyunjin grumbled.

"are you jealous that minho's gonna become jisung's new best friend huh? HUH?" jeongin said playfully.

"no."

"are you jealous because you like jisung?" chan said curiously.

jisung looked at hyunjin with a surprised face and hyunjin quickly shook his head.

"of course he can't like me you dumbass piece of mouldy chocolate eggs we're fucking FRIENDS" jisung blabbered.

hyunjin looked away while minho smirked.

"but you know i like you right?" minho bent down to reach jisung's height and stared at him with a playful look.

jisung looked at minho up and down. "yeah...whatever."