몰래

chapter four

chapter four

bangchan lived an interesting life.

he was born is seoul, south korea, but moved to australia at quite a young age.

he had been pretty popular back in australia too, and knew pretty much everyone at the school he went to. he remembered the people in his class too, but there was one boy who was always late to class.

chan laughed at the memory. it had become such a joke at school in australia. he always turned up with the same excuse. "i was at soccer training"

although it was a bit worrying that he always looked tired.

but the past was the past.

chan then went back to seoul a few years ago when he was thirteen. 

he still wouldn't call himself completely fluent in korean, but being surrounded by it for long enough was enough to get him somewhere.

chan brushed his teeth and scrolled through his phone with a bored look on his face. his instagram had about 1000 followers, but he barely posted photos. chan just didn't like the whole beauty vibe instagram gave off. he was fine with his brown hair, one piercing on his two ears and simple, bare face. yet he didn't realise that people still thought he was beautiful.

chan scrolled through his feed and saw a random dude pop up.

chan squinted his eyes and looked closer. the guy looked a lot like the boy from australia. but it couldn't possibly be him though, because this boy had tattoos and other stuff. it was a definition of glow up compared to the boy in australia.

but his eyes looked awfully similar to felix.

chan laughed at himself and shook his head. felix seemed like a common face anyway.

chan looked at the boy's username. it was a simple "Lf_Yb"

chan had no memory of this name and shrugged his shoulders, switching his phone off.

he finished brushing his teeth and went outside, when he got a text from their groupchat.

the chris cult 👀🔪💃

5:26 PM

trashbin

dudes

trashbin

bros

trashbin