놀래

chapter seven

chapter seven

"LEE FELIX"

felix jumped in shock.

"uh...yeah?"

felix was on his way to jyp to get on with his training. he needed to fit in at least 5 hours per day, and he had already gotten two hours done before school.

the boy's dream was to be an idol and debut in a group, and he was slowly working towards that. today, the company would tell him if he would debut as a member or not, and if they had even found members.

as he was walking down the path to get to jyp, seungmin had started calling him.

"I'M SO DISSAPOINTED IN YOU!" seungmin screeched.

felix winced and brought the phone away from his ear.

"why?"

"BECAUSE YOU FORGOT TO HIDE THOSE JYP FORMS IN YOUR ROOM"

"i realised that"

"WELL GUESS WHAT?!"

"what?"

"I OVERHEARD JISUNG AND CHANGBIN TALKING AOUT THEM"

"ok?"

"OK?! THAT'S ALL YOU'RE GONNA SAY?!?!?!"

"yes. now sorry min, but i gotta go"

"WAIT...AREN'T YOU SCARED THAT THEY'LL FIND OUT, AND YOU'LL..."

felix shrugged. "nah. fuck them."

felix then turned of his phone and stuffed it in his bag, before entering the building. the boy walked through a few corridors before getting to his designated practice area.

he first started off with his stretches. before getting into the more intricate dance routines.

after that, felix went onto singing and rapping. he experimented with his deep voice, earning approval from the others, before practicing his vocals.

soon enough, time seemed to fly by, and he needed to go to talk with jyp.

"alright felix, i can tell you now that you have a good chance at debuting."

felix nodded, not showing any signs of emotions.

"but i still need to find members for the ideal group image in my mind, and still need to open auditions here. so i'll need you to keep your identity for longer."

felix nodded before frowning.

"wait...opening auditions here?"

jyp nodded.

"i thought you already did it though?"

he shook his head.

felix closed his eyes in slight anger.

now he had to hide his identity for longer.

and seeing how talented the people at school were, he wouldn't be surprised if any of them auditioned.

●▪▫▫⇢✿⇎●

i find it kind of ironic and sad that in reality felix wasn't actually gonna debut but in here, he might-

also

DOMINO ENGLISH VER & A CHRISTMAS EVEL WITH STRAY KIDS SHOUTING FELIZ NAVIDAD JUST MADE MY CHRISTMAS 10X BETTER.