Chapter 6 - Unfold | Memories

The scent of ink and fresh parchment encompasses the entire study, while a never ending sound of scribble and the monotonous movement of a device that is used for marking important documents filled the ears of the people that are immersed in finishing their task before the banquet.

Their attentiveness was halted when the large bi-fold doors of the Grand Duke's study opened brusquely. An unannounced guest greeted him with a huge scowl on her face. The rosette marched in, not minding the greetings of the Dukedom's attendant and a man with blonde hair that's holding tons of rolled up parchment.

Her eyebrows were knitted into one as her scowl deepened when she slammed both of her hands on the expensive willow table, her nostrils flaring.

The Grand Duke finds this action quite adorable despite his wife doing this for the second time around, although the other males in the room made a quizzical look in the transpired situation. However, the ravenette was in for a surprise when his wife uttered these words.

"Darling." Her sweet endearment except her tone was ill feeling. She smiled at him hoping to restrain her facial expression that is full of madness. "You will be sleeping in a different bedroom starting tonight until the Crown Prince banquet."

Sasuke's face was stupefied, he dropped the three seals that he had secured between his fingers while the pen on his other hand slipped on top of the document he's been writing, dappening it with ink.

His unfortunate reverie halted when he heard the doors closed, realizing late that his wife went out of the room after saying her piece. His attendant snickering on his side, not even trying to hide his prying eyes while the blonde man burst out laughing, not minding the scrolls that he was carrying already fell to the ground.

"Oi, Teme!" The blonde started, trying to hold his laughter in between words. "You have an unbelievable wife. She's completely different from how you portrayed her when you last visited the capital." He smacked the Grand Duke's shoulder more forcefully than one should. "She actually made you speechless! Right Kakashi?!"

"It seems the Madame wasn't satisfied with your beastly performance, Milord. Care to be more gentle next time?" Kakashi hummed tauntingly, his eyes slanted in a more delightful manner.

The ravenette glared at his attendant hoping that he would burn to ashes right this instant. How dare he utter such an unnecessary statement. God knows how much he was restraining himself not to hurt his wife, although there were a lot of instances that he felt euphoric and he wasn't able to check if his actions already went overboard.

"God damn it!" The Grand Duke hissed.

She can't just ward him off the bedroom after experiencing such a prurient night. He was actually looking forward to it later, despite all of the paperwork he needed to finish. He even threatened the usuratonkachi  to help so that he could finish on time, trying to fend off the lecherous thoughts that he wanted to do with his wife as soon as he enters their bedroom, but all of that went down the drain. And he doesn't even know what went wrong? He clearly made sure she was satisfied in spite of him wanting to continue having sex with her until noon.

Yes, this kind of desire is a first for the ravinette and he needs to get to the bottom of this. He stood up and instructed the blonde goofy man to finish his work with Kakashi's assistance. He went straight out of the study and began the search for his wife, ignoring the blonde's protest of giving him a ridiculous amount of work not regarding that he has a higher status than him. He was just visiting the Grand Duke for Pete's sake.