Forever-peter parker(fluff)

"Haha Peter shut up" you giggle sitting knee to knee with him on the bed "no Y/N you literally answered 5 to a question about Shakespeare" he laughs as you do his eyeliner his laugh is deep and sweet you could get lost in it forever "Peter stop moving" you say slapping his arm "your gonna mess me up" he pulls you into a kiss in between pecks he says this "you-are-the-smartest-most-handsome-funniest-boy-I-have-ever-met." You roll your eyes and smile "what did I do to deserve you Peter Parker" you say getting lost in his brown eyes "I love you Y/N stark" he says "I love you 3000 Peter Parker" you respond quoting your younger self your dad stands in the doorway chuckling "cmon break it up love birds we have Chinese food downstairs" you look into Peters eyes smile and say "forever." He looks in your eyes and responds "forever" you come downstairs to a collapsed table and your aunt nat under it you lift up Thor's hammer and then the table you see Thor slip your dad a twenty "I knew it" your dad whispers you pick nat up and put her on the couch "are you ok" you look her in the eyes she nods "just a bit dizzy" she says unphased "he really is amazing" Peter says to your dad "ok bud back up there" says your dad "sorry mr.stark" he awkwardly retreats hugging you.
—————that night—————
You guys fall asleep cuddling like this

 —————that night—————You guys fall asleep cuddling like this

———————the end——————-