The binder-scott summers (fluff slight 🍋 warning)

Me and Scott started dating years ago at summer camp in middle school. We both turned out to be mutants we now go to a school for kids like us. I came out a year ago as trans. Today was my birthday and Scott said he had a surprise for me. I had him come to the dorm I shared with my best friend Peter Maximoff. He showed up at the door with a box  wrapped in wrapping paper. You opened the door for him he planted a kiss on my head "ok open it!" He says like an eager little kid I unwrap the gift slowly kind of fucking with him. He whines overly eager for me to see it I open the box and see s/c (skin color) fabric "you didn't!" I say to him. He looks proud of himself "I did!" I kiss him "you mind if I-" I pull at the fabric of my shirt "not at all baby it's nothing I haven't seen" he took my virginity at summer camp; I pull off my shirt and my sports bras. I see him bite his lip. I slip on the binder; it fits perfectly. I slip my shirt back on and stand sideways in front of a mirror and run my hands over my shirt. I get so excited I danced around a bit. Super happy Scott matched my excitement. Peter walks in "what are you dorks on about?" He says smiling at me "Scott got me a binder!" I say excitedly "that's amazing dude." Peter says they bunked the two trans students together cause they didn't know where else to put us. The rest of the afternoon was me,Scott,Peter,and Kurt hanging out watching movies it was the best birthday ever.
——————————————— a little story cause my birthday is tomorrow <3 -Alex