long way home

i'm gonna see if i can follow the storyline like i was bc i completely forgot where i was going w it 😭 i missed y'all lmfaoo
-
-
-
honkkk

"get on with it!" louis's father yelled as they were pulling out of the school parking lot. louis just blankly stared out the window with his chin resting in his palm and his elbow on the window.

"so....how are your grades?" his father sternly asked.
"shouldn't you already know that? aren't you my parent?" louis scoffed.

"i am your parent...however in the big adult world which you'll realize soon, there are lots of responsibilities to keep up with and i can't keep track of every single one at every point in time" his father said trying to excuse himself for not being in his son's life.

"your kid would seem like a pretty important one..." louis could feel the disdain for his family coming back into his mind, something he tries to ignore. out of sight, out of mind, but i guess like father like son.

"you know what never mind can we just sit in silence? please? you've never cared before i don't know why you would now" louis was tired of talking to his father and hearing his voice. the man somehow had this boy mentally drained from the few sentences they exchanged. his father just replied with a hmm noise abiding with what louis had said.

the blue eyed boy looked down at his lilac skirt and fidgeted with the seams. louis quickly dropped what he was doing and put his hands on his lap when he felt his father judgmental stares. he continued to watch the cars pass by and count all the red cars he'd see.

-

the car parked in the driveway and louis quickly got out the car shut the door and rushed inside and up into his room. he twirled around and locked the door to keep his dad from talking to him, not like he'd care to come up anyway.

ZAYNN!! HELP!!!

louis started texting his friend.

Z: ARE U OKAY WHATS WRONG???!

im fine 🙄 my dad picked me up from school ig he got home from his business trip

Z: God don't scare me like that -_- but that's a whole different kind of scary.

sorry i'm just FREAKING out why is he back 😭 can i come over later 🥺 when u get out

Z: Yea of course. Meet you in an hour.

thank yuuuu! ur a live saver 😫

Z: 💖

louis closed his phone and threw it on his bed and tossed his body down with an oomph and buried his head in the pillow. he laid there a moment before thinking of harry. that man made him feel hot. he realized they had teased each other a lot but never actually slept together. huh louis thought, that would've been checked off his box by now but it hasn't. maybe it's cause harry was different.

he didn't know why harry was so special compared to the other guys before but every time he looked at the tall green eyed man he just melted. he could tell louis to do anything and he'd agree. he also had a huge heart and harry was always so kind to him. most guys louis hooked up with never really seemed to care about how louis felt......emotionally at least.

his face,
his hair,
his hands,
his arms,
his torso,
...harry.

louis squirmed his thighs together as he could feel the pressure building between his legs. thinking of harry was making him horny. louis took his small dainty hand and moved it under his shirt feeling the fabric rub on his knuckles as he slowly traced his fingertips over his stomach, over his bellybutton, over his ribs, and finally to his hardened nipples.