hottie alert

I EXPECT YOU ALL TO GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND THANK ME
∎∎

∎∎

∎∎

∎∎

"Damn I'd fuck Tomlinson in a heart beat."

"Zayn is so hot you should totally go ask him out..."

"I wish I were as popular as them.."

"They are the hottest couple I've ever seen."

Louis pushed the strap of his Vans bag higher onto his shoulder while Zayn carried nothing except his wallet and phone. Louis's skirt swayed as he walked and the boy was comforted by the soft feeling of his pink thigh highs hugging his legs.

Louis turned towards his best friend smiling. "Hey Zaynie?" Louis tilted his head to the side cutely while addressing the tall attractive boy walking next to him.

"Yea Lou?" Zayn said not looking over but clicking out a message on his IPhone 6. His worn black leather boots making loud clacks on the tile floor, while Louis's little flats just shuffled across.

"I heard that Gigi Hadid and Perrie Edwards have major" Louis rolled his eyes putting his arms in the air to prove his point "crushes on you..." Louis sang the last part.

People always thought the two boys were dating since they were always together, but in reality they were just really close best friends who are also coincidently gay.

Zayn finally looked over and rolled his eyes with a fond smirk. Zayn put his hands in his pockets along with his items "You know I'm not interested. I'm attracted to guys." Zayn said dragging out the word 'guys'.

Louis huffed and shrugged "I know I just wanna give everyone a chance..." Louis looked to his left when he heard a whistle to see Aiden, a guy who has always tried to keep Louis's attention, biting his lip and winking at Louis.

Louis was looking over his shoulder as he winked back and licked his bottom lip slowly. Aiden smirked and started talking to his friend while still eyeing Louis. The nearby guys all had clenched jaws and fists.

A girl Louis had never seen before walked up to Zayn and tried walking along with the two boys. Zayn huffed and looked at Louis like 'help me please'.

"Hey..so Zayn I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house on Friday night. My parents will be out of town the whole weekend..." The girl tried to say seductively while biting her lip. Louis tried not to grimace when he saw that in the corner of her mouth, her dark red lipstick was smeared.

"No." Zayn said in a monotone voice as he continued to walk and Louis had to hold in a chuckle. At that time they got to Louis's locker. Louis turned his back on the two while putting in his combination. At least they wouldn't be able to see him laughing now...

"What?" The girl shrieked obviously angered. From the way the girl dressed and talked, Louis could guess she was one used to getting with guys, but he wasn't one for slut shaming. That is a very serious topic. If that is the way someone wants to be, then let them be it.

"I said no." Zayn stated simply before turning to Louis "Hey Lou so," Zayn smirked trying to hold in a laugh "can I come over Friday?"

The girls face turned red and she swung her purse at Zayn hitting him on the back. Zayn winced and Louis finally let out his bark of laughter.

The girl looked like she was ready to explode, thankfully she just stomped away and both boys were left cackling, until the bell rang signaling they were late to class...

∎∎

They rushed into their first class while the teacher looked just about ready to start teaching the lesson. The teacher rose his eyebrow and set down the dry erase marker as he turned towards the boys with a stern look.

"Boys." Mr. Cowell said with a sour face "Why were you late?" He turned towards Louis "I hope it wasn't because you were too busy fraternizing in the hallways..." Louis blushed and looked down biting his lip trying to seem cute by looking up through his lashes.

"Sorry sir...." Louis muttered with a pout putting off an adorable demeanor.

The teacher seemed to lose a little bit of his edge, he wasn't as tensed up at least. Zayn gulped and glared at Louis because he had gotten off easy, just with the bat of his lashes.

"Now why were you late Zayn?" Mr. Cowell said. Zayn walked closer to the teacher clasping his hands in front of his waist.

"I am terribly sorry sir." Zayn looked completely serious and sincere as he looked with wide eyes at his teacher "You see I," Zayn motioned to Louis "we, were stuck at his locker. I had to deal with an issue that unfortunately took longer than five minutes. I'm sincerely sorry sir. I will make sure never to be late again...if you want I will stay after school and clean the desks...?" Zayn said with a hopeful smile.

Louis mentally groaned because god Zayn is such a teacher's pet....Zayn is always kissing up to the staff but has this bad boy persona to the student body. It's weird but that's how it works for Zayn. Zayn already has over half the staff, including the principal, wrapped around his finger. Louis on the other hand, has all the students wrapped around his dick...

The teacher sighed and looked at Zayn for a moment. He gave him a stern look and said "I expect to see you at 3:35 sharp." Mr. Cowell's face softened and he then smiled "Thank you Zayn. You truly are a great student. I respect that you took ownership of your mistake."

Mr. Cowell nodded them off and the boys scampered off to the back of the classroom. Louis sat down in an uncomfortable and cold wooden desk. Louis did kind of feel bad for Zayn after school, but the other boy did dig his own grave.

Zayn sat next to him and stated scribbling on a piece of paper. Louis gave him a confused look, but Zayn didn't see because he was too busy writing. Louis then started examining one of his manicured nails that seem to be chipped.

Louis frowned because he had gotten his nails done the day before and had bought the expensive gel nail polish. His attention was drawn away from his hand when a familiar tan hand slid a folded up piece of paper onto his desk.

Louis looked over to Zayn who was already paying attention to what the teacher was saying. Louis rolled his eyes and shrugged then faced towards the front as he unfolded the paper that had been set on his desk.

Newbie is checking you out. 10 o clock.

Louis looked up and sure enough the kid that had moved here a couple weeks ago, was staring at Louis. As soon as they made eye contact the kid blushed and turned back around. Louis chuckled to himself but didn't think much of it.

He has never paid attention to anyone in particular. No one seemed to have captured his heart before. He has fuck buddies and friends with benefits, but he's never been in a relationship. He loves the attention, but he can't imagine staying tied to one person.

Oh well, who knows what might happen in the future...

∎∎

∎∎

∎∎

∎∎

Zayn is low key a savage