english class

$

$

$

$

louis yawned and covered his mouth as the movie continued to play. he was in his english class and the teacher was a lazy fuck so they were watching a horrible version of romeo and juliet.

louis noticed harry was sitting on the other side of the room in the back. alone... away from other people.... louis smirked.

the boy looked over to see the teacher typing away on his old microsoft computer. he quickly took the chance and stood up and walked over to where harry was. people were either too busy playing on their phones or sleeping.

louis bit his lip when he realized harry was actually watching the movie. he walked over and harry looked up blinking in confusion. louis swung his leg over harry's lap but he was still standing. the boy pushed harry on his chest so he was scooted a little out of his desk.

louis then comfortably sat down and smiled "hey harry" louis said in a soft whisper in harry's ear.

harry audibly gulped "hey l-lou" he said wanting do die as he realized he stuttered.

louis chewed on his lip and looked at harry under his lashes "do you like my stockings today? i picked them out just for you..."

harry then looked down to realize that louis was wearing fishnet stockings with latches connected to leather bands tied around louis's thighs then assumably went up to tie around his waist.

harry let out some ragged breaths and his eyelids fluttered "you look fucking amazing, i love them..."

louis smiled widely with his eyes crinkling in the corners "yay i'm happy" he said in a soft bubbly voice.

louis wrapped his arms around harry's neck so he was staring into the taller boy's emerald eyes. louis then leant forward and harry's heart skipped a beat but louis just put his head in the crick of harry's neck.

harry got goosebumps as he could feel louis's soft breaths puffing against his shivering skin. harry bit his tongue as louis's lips 'accidentally' brushed against his neck.

louis's hands started to rub the back of harry's neck and intertwined in his hair. louis was having a hard time controlling himself around the attractive boy.

louis loved that harry didn't treat him like he just wanted to fuck him but actually like a friend. louis hissed when he realized he was doing something that 'friends' wouldn't do.

louis started to softly roll his hips on harry's groin. harry sucked in a deep surprised breath and his hands flew to louis's hips. harry started breathing heavier as louis started to suck on his collarbone.

the combination of louis pulling his hair, giving him a hickey, and rubbing them both off was driving him crazy. harry was swirling and didn't know what to do. he knew this was wrong, everyone had warned him, but it felt so right.

harry closed his eyes and took in the moment. louis, the lustful boy, the boy everyone wanted, was on him that second. harry was going over the edge.

louis

louis's eyes

louis's lips

louis's hips

louis's thighs

louis's ass

louis's smile

louis's laugh

louis's kis-

"hey pals sorry to interrupt your little friends with benefits moment but louis needs to come with me for yearbook quotes.." a girl harry has seen around, eleanor, said covering her mouth trying not to laugh.

louis looked up with an annoyed look and harry was staring stupid with a red face. "eeeelllll" louis whined but received a pointed look.

louis sighed and sat up getting off of harry. louis smiled at harry and said "you're fun" and scampered off to go give the pretty girl a yearbook quote.

$

$

$

$

i drip on yo bitch like water

THANKS UGLY GOD