outfit on point

^^thats Lou's totally adorbs outfit
☓☓

☓☓

☓☓

☓☓

"Okay Z I'm ready come pick me up."

...

"K bye babe"

Louis hung up the phone after talking to his best friend Zayn. Louis was finally ready to go to the fair that Zayn was going to work at. Louis was wearing a cotton candy colored striped crop top and kiddy pastel shorts. He matched the outfit with a large double arrow shaped necklace and a silver cuff. Louis wished he could somehow wear his thigh highs but they wouldn't go with the outfit.

Louis finished applying his Kylie Jenner lipstick which he thought looked bomb. He had ordered the Koko K Lip Kit and he would swear it's the best thing he's ever spent his money on. Drake was his dad, and Kylie was his holy mother.

Louis fluffed up his small fringe and then clipped a small mint green ribbon bow on the side to add to the cute effect. Louis gave himself another once over and when he deemed himself cute enough, he nodded and started to walk downstairs.

Louis was headed into the kitchen to get some chilled pomegranate white tea when he heard the doorbell ring. Louis rolled his eyes because the doorbell went to the tune of his father's favorite Frank Sinatra song.

Louis opened the door to see a handsome, as usual, Zayn standing in front of the door. Zayn wore his signature black skinny jeans, grey tee, and black leather jacket. Zayn had a cigarette in his mouth making Louis give his friend a 'really..?' look.

Louis grabbed his creme purse of the rack and then stepped outside before locking the door "You shouldn't smoke if your going to work at a kissing booth, that's just common logic Zayn like really..." Louis chastised as both boys walked to the car.

"Fair enough." Zayn said as he then dropped his cigarette to the floor and smushed it out with the tip of his boot, making Louis give him a speech about the environment and being a litterbug, on the way to the carnival.

After a second Louis started laughing making Zayn look over "What's so funny?" Zayn asked with a raised brow.

"It's just you said fair..! Get it?? Get it??" Louis said nudging Zayn with his elbow "We are on our way to a fair."

Zayn had an emotionless face as he said a monotone "Ha."

"Oh shut up and let's go!! We won't wanna be late for mono make out session!" Louis said jokingly making missy faces at Zayn as they got into the car.

"Shut up or I'm going to have to stay home from AnnoyingFrienditis"

☓☓

☓☓

☓☓

☓☓