family values

☓☓

☓☓

☓☓

Louis swayed his hips to his radio as he leant over on his vanity applying his natural mascara. He preferred to wear brown mascara since it made his lashes look naturally longer. Louis twisted the cap back onto the tube setting it down into his silver glittery makeup box.

The boy grabbed his sparkly lip gloss running it thickly along his bottom lip. He rubbed his lips together before separating them making a smacking noise. "Babyyyy I like your stooone" Louis mouthed at the mirror to one of his new favorite songs. Drake was honestly his daddy.

After Louis quickly rubbed on some highlight on his cheeks, he grabbed his phone and skipped down the staircase of his house. Today he was wearing bright highlighter yellow thigh highs, white high waisted shorts, and a long sleeve sunflower yellow crop top. He walked into the kitchen grabbing a handful of grapes.

He popped two in his mouth as he leant against the counter. He put another one in his mouth and sighed. He looked around and the only thing you could hear was the birds outside since Louis had turned off his radio. He walked out into his living room and looked at the empty room. Every piece of furniture completely clean.

Louis stuffed two more grapes into his mouth, one in each cheek, as he walked down the hall to his parents room. He turned the thin knob and opened the large white door to a crisp and clean smelling room. The bed was perfectly made without a wrinkle in sight. Louis couldn't even remember the last time he'd seen his parents.

His dad was a major CEO from a large stock company and was somewhere up in New York and had been there for a couple months. Before that Louis's father was in Tokyo trying to confirm a deal with a brother company. Louis's mother was then supposed to be a stay at home mom. Since Louis's father had such a large income, his mother had quit her job.

That served no purpose because for the first two weeks at home, Louis's mom just drank and consumed pills. She then found a boyfriend and has been staying with him for a while. Louis's dad knows about his wife's affair but just looks the other way. His older sister was smart and moved away to a college far from this pathetic place.

Louis frowned but no longer felt the feeling of pain and loneliness since he had felt it for so long, now he just felt numb. Louis heaved a sigh and left the room without giving it a second glance. The boy heard the doorbell ring before smiling and rushing to the door.

Louis opened the door and quickly hugged the warm boy on the other side "Hey Zaynie, I missed you." Louis said sadly since the only time he felt truly happy was when he was with his best friend.

Zayn smiled and hugged Louis back. Both boys then separated and Louis closed the door to his house and locked the door. Louis and Zayn then walked to the tan boy's car and got in either side.

"You okay Lou?" Zayn said looking over to the small boy while starting the car "You are being awful quiet."

Louis sighed before giving Zayn a meaningful look. Zayn nodded and patted Louis's thigh before starting to drive down the road.

"If you ever get lonely, come over to my house. Your dick family doesn't deserve you okay?" Zayn laughed joking.

Louis also chuckled and nodded at his friend before resting his head back against the seat as he listened to Selena Gomez play on the car radio. After a moment Zayn spoke up.

"So you excited for Friday?" Zayn cheered with a large smile.

"What's on Friday?" Louis asked confused.

"The carnival!" Zayn said excited "Maybe I'll find a boy toy while working the kissing booth." Zayn said funnily waggling his eyebrows. Louis on the other hand just rolled his eyes.

☓☓

☓☓

YEET people this fix will be so hYPE so yea love you babes tell me what you think so far ??!xx