slutty socks

When you feel fat because you ate six Oreos and it wasn't your cheat day also btw that DAMN SONG has been stuck in my head

🎵Closer by Chainsmokers ft. Halsey🎵

The fair had ended, everyone had a good time, and Louis had a new conquest. He was certain he was going to have the boy in the palm of his hand, if he didn't already. Louis has been thinking of how to get himself and this Harry guy alone.

All Louis knows, is that he eventually gets what he wants. Call him manipulative, he will just take advantage of the situation. He is the type of person who pulls wires and strings to get his way.

And he wants Harry.

◌◌

Harry was walking down the hall to his bio class when he was suddenly pulled into an abandoned hall and slammed against the wall. Harry's brows furrowed and he was ready to punch whoever was trying to start a fight, but his eyes widened when a body flung itself on him.

It was Louis. Louis wrapped his legs around Harry's waist and tangled his hands in Harry's soft hair as he pressed his lips against the others. Louis pushed his chest flush against Harry's and pressed their faces even closer. Harry groaned when Louis bit his bottom lip and clawed with one hand at his back.

Harry was taken by surprise but he definitely wasn't going to pass up on the opportunity. Ever since the fair, Harry couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. Harry woke up this morning with a painful hard on after dreaming about Louis and his slutty socks.

Louis was whining and whimpering as Harry's hands started to trail his body and squeeze his ass. Louis happily sucked on Harry's tongue and opened his eyes to see Harry was already staring back.

The two boys made eye contact as they made out making Harry want to just take advantage of Louis right then and there but they were at school. Louis unbuttoned the top button of Harry's shirt with his teeth and then the second.

Louis started to make a hickey on Harry's chest. Louis sucked the skin with his teeth, wanting to make a deep red hickey to last for a while. Harry slowly slid down the wall so he was sitting on the floor with his legs sprawled, and Louis straddling his waist.

Harry grabbed Louis's hips as the boy continued to lick and bite at that one spot on his chest. Harry's hands traveled down to Louis's ass squeezing it. Harry's hands then slid under the skirt to feel metal buckles and elastic bands. Louis was wearing fucking thigh garters connected to his fucking knee highs.

Harry's head was spinning as he grabbed one of the elastic bands and snapped it hard onto Louis's thick thigh. Louis squeaked and shot up staring into Harry's dazed eyes. "You like that don't you?" Harry asked in a deep voice making Louis's toes curl.

Louis whined and Harry dove forward kissing Louis's neck making the small boy a panting mess. Louis knew people are probably seeing them but he doesn't care. People know better than to get between Louis and a conquest.

Louis was moving to unbutton another button from Harry's shirt when the bell rang. Louis jolted up to look at Harry and leant forward pressing one more firm kiss onto his lips. As Louis was kissing Harry, his hand reached down and squeezed Harry's semi through his skinny jeans.

"Thanks for that babe, I'll see you soon." Louis said standing up and winking over his shoulder as he walked away from Harry who was still sitting on the floor, and now had a full on boner.

◌◌

It was after school and Louis was at his locker putting his binder and books into his Vans bag when someone snuck up behind him grabbing his hips. Louis frowned when he saw it was just Aiden.

"Hey babe." Aiden said leaning against the lockers and looking at Louis.

"Yo." Louis deadpanned.

"I wanna fuck you so bad Lou....." Aiden groaned biting his lip and rubbing his hand over his face. Louis could at least give him kudos for getting straight to the point instead of trying to talk bullshit first.

Louis finally looked at Aiden with a quirked eyebrow and a fake smile "That's why I have my fuckbuddies"

Aiden twisted his mouth "Where can I apply?"

Louis widened his eyes and pouted his lip as if talking to a child "Someone is already pending. I'm no longer accepting résumés" Louis turned back to his bag biting his lip thinking of green emerald eyes.

Aiden groaned and hit his head back against the blue metal lockers.

◌◌

◌◌

◌◌

◌◌