Pain

No Ones P.O.V

"GUH-!" Eren threw up blood all over the concrete floor. He was gasping for air, trying to contain his tears. The man who was responsible was Levi, Humanity's Strongest. Eren stayed on the floor, scared of what might happen if he attempted to stand.

"Tch, shitty brat.You got your disgusting blood on my shoe." Levi said coldly. He roughly wiped his bloody shoe on Eren's sore stomach. Eren groaned in pain but, covered his mouth. Levi stared at the boy in amusement. Levi grabbed the poor beaten up boy's hair and pulled him up roughly, making him flinch. Levi made sure he was eye level and looked deep into his Caribbean eyes.

"I-I'm sorry for what I d-did, H-Heichou..." Eren stuttered. Levi's eyes widened at the sight. Eren looking weak and defenseless made Levi feel...different. He felt like he should protect him and keep him out of harms way. He tossed that thought away and released him. Without saying a word, he left Eren's room. He locked the door and stood there looking at the teen who was bruised and weak. Levi's chest felt like it was tightening up. He slowly began to walk out of the room and made it to Hanji's lab.

"Oi, shitty glasses!" He shouted throughout the lab. Hanji popped up behind a counter and signaled him to come over. "Something's wrong with me." He said bluntly.

"Hm? What's wrong?" Hanji put her equipment down and looked at the shorter male. She had a little worried expression plastered on her face.

"I think I have some sort of heart condition." Hanji paid close attention and nodded, signaling for him to continue. "It just happened right when I came out of Eren's room." She almost dropped her cup. She grabbed my shoulders and gave me a scared expression.

"You didn't kill him right?!" She shouted. Levi pushed her off and dusted his outfit.

"Tch, no he's fine... Maybe." He said unsure. Levi knew he beaten him harder than usual. Hanji fell back in her chair and groaned.

"Levi, if you keep this up, you can kill him and we have no Titan for testing and no Titan to fight along side with us." Hanji said and pinched the bridge of her nose. Levi didn't respond.

"I came here to see if I'm dying, not get a lecture about a shitty brat like him." He said. She sighed and gestured Levi to sit down.

"Tell me exactly what happened, in detail." She said.

------/-/-/-/-/-to lazy to rewrite it/-/-/-/-/-/------

"I see..." She says. She was snickering and giggling.

"Oi, what's so funny?!" He shouted in anger.

"Oh nothing, you're just in love that's all." She said bluntly. Levi almost bit his tongue off.

"What?!" He shouted. "No, that's ridiculous. I don't believe you." He said. Hanji just sat there, with a blunt expression. "Please tell me you're kidding." He said worryingly.

"I'm not playing Levi." She said. Levi ran a hand through his hair and sighed. He didn't say another word and quickly left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren was still on the floor, trying to get up, but ended up falling face first, adding more pain. Tears began to fall down his blood painted face. The tears traced the blood dripping from his quivering mouth, mixing his sweet blood and salty tears together.

'Why....? Why did I say something?!' He mentally yelled to himself.

---------flashback---------

Eren's P.O.V

"U-uh... Heichou?" I stuttered. He gently placed his cup of tea.

"What is it?" He said in a calm voice. I twiddled my fingers nervously and looked down at my toes. "Spit it out." He demanded.

"I-I...I l-l-l-l...." I stuttered. Dammit Eren! Say it already! "I love you..." I whispered.

"Brat speak up." He said.

"I love you, Levi Heichou!" I shout. I quickly realized I shouted and I covered my mouth. He didn't move but gave me the most piercing stare I've seen.

"Tch. Do you know how disgusting it is to love the same gender?" He said harshly. "It's sickening. You're disgusting enough. You just made me despise you more, you dirty fuck." His words...those words...scarred me for life...

---------End of Flashback---------

I began to sob lightly after that event played through my mind. My chest tightened, making me feel like I'm being crushed. Good. I hope it kills me. I don't want to live anymore. I don't want to feel anymore. I don't want to love anyone anymore. I don't want to love you...

"Why did I have to love him? He's more of a monster than me..." I say to myself, regretting my decision. I'm scared....I'm scared of love. I shouldn't even call this love. I guess it's one-sided. No... Not even close. It's nothing. Nothing at all.

------------------

I feel bad for writing this. Poor Eren :( but I hope you like the first chapter. Oh and this might not be a smut story so yeah. Let's see what'll pop up in this weird little mind of mine -w-