Drunk Confession

You all probably hate me for the Eren x Erwin ship. I just wanted to mess with a few things that's all... Don't be mad. ;-; it's only an experiment. But I still do kinda ship it.

------no ones P.O.V------

Levi drink the night away, not giving a damn about anyone or anything. Hanji came down the steps and groaned in discomfort.

"Geez, Levi! Why do you have to drink?! It really smells bad!" She said. She covers her nose and sat in the chair in front of him. Levi clicked his tongue.

"Shut up shitty glasses. I'm not in the mood." He broke the eye contact between the two. She sighed and leaned back in her chair.

"Levi, are you still worried about Eren and Erwin's relationship?" She asked.

"Why do you care?" He snapped. She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Levi." She started. "Why don't you just tell him you love him?" She asked. He slammed his shot glass on the table, almost breaking the glass. He looked into her eyes in pure hate.

"It's not that fucking easy, Hanji! It's not like giving a Nanaba a banana (a/n: sorry :/)! I just can't fucking tell him 'I love you..'" He shouted. She sighed. "He's terrified of me! Hell, Erwin won't even let him talk to me!" He shouted and tears began to build up in his silver eyes. Hanji looked at the short male in concern. He began to hiccup and the tear fell onto the table.

"Levi-" Hanji whispered but was soon cut off.

"No... I'm sorry. I s-shouldn't be act-ting like this.." Levi said between hiccups. Hanji slowly stood and made her way to the crying male.

"Hey... It's okay." She cooed in his ear. Levi kindly pushed her off and went up the stairs. "Eh? Levi?" She asked.

"I have to handle some business." He said. She smiled, knowing what would happen next.

----Erwin's room----

Eren's P.O.V

Erwin was on an important meeting. It was really dark and it was cold without him. I sighed and clutched onto the blanket, knowing that was my only warmth. But I'm not sad for that reason.. My hips were in so much pain. He sure didn't go easy this time. I heard a knock on the door. I slowly got up, silently hissing. I made it to the door and opened it. It was Corporal Levi. I tensed up and froze.

'Was he going to beat me again?!' I mentally shout. 'Wait...is that...alcohol?' I ask.

"Eren." He broke the silence. "May I talk to you, please?" He asked in a pleading tone. I reluctantly open the door.

"W-what's the matter?" I stutter.

"E-Eren, I.." His shoulders began to shake.

No Ones P.O.V

"L-Levi Heichou...?" Eren stuttered. Levi was completely wasted. He was in Eren's chest, hiccuping and sobbing.

"I'm so sorry, Eren! I shouldn't have -hiccup- done that to you! I love you brat and seeing you with him makes -hiccup- me so fucking jealous! I just want to -hiccup- kill him and take you! I know it was -hiccup hiccup- wrong to beat you! Please, don't make me suffer anymore!" After the whole confession, Eren was at a loss of words. After his little speech, he broke down in tears.

"Heichou..." Eren whispered. Eren hesitantly wrapped an arm around his crying Corporal's back.

"Eren." Levi said once he calmed down.

"Yes sir?" Eren asked. Levi looked up to see Caribbean colored eyes starring into his own.

"Do you resent me...?" He asked softly. Eren, on the other hand, was too scared to answer.