Take All The Pleasure

Haha! I lied! >:3

Actually I didn't but I just began writing random stuff and I liked it. XD sorry. So the next chapter will be when he figures out what Erwin and Eren did that night ;3

Sorry, no sex scene for this chapter, but there will be smut. Well because I'm sure a lot of people might not ship Eren x Erwin so yeah. It's up to you guys.

------

Eren's P.O.V

'Why did Heichou need me?' I ask myself, frozen in my steps. I sigh, having a feeling I know why. I pushed the thought away and made my way to the dungeon, or my bedroom. I opened my caged door, closing on the way in. I walked to my ever-so-comfortable bed. Note the sarcasm. I laid there, staring at the ceiling.

"So dark..." I say. I sigh and closed my eyes. A sudden creaking sound and I shot up. I could hear footsteps coming in my direction. Every step somehow managed to freak me out a bit. What if it was Levi Heichou...?

"Eren? Are you in here?" A voice asked. Wait... It was Commander Erwin. Oh thank god, I thought it was the Corporal. But, what is he doing here?

"Y-Yes, I'm in my cell." I respond. I finally see a tall figure, which was Commander Erwin. He had a sweet expression on his face. I felt my face burn up a bit, which confused me.

"May I have a word with you, Eren?" He asked. I nod and let him inside. I sat on my bed, but Erwin stood instead of sitting. "Eren. I've been told some things, but I want to know the truth." He said seriously. I tilt my head to the side. "Has Levi been beating you daily?" He asks with a bit of anger in his voice. I began to tense up.

"...W-what?" I ask.

"Eren, is it true he's beating you?" He raised his voice. I began to shake. I was too scared to say anything. What if Levi Heichou found out if I said anything...? I'd be killed!

"N-no sir!" I shout. I didn't mean to, but it happened. I closed my eyes and balled my fists.

"Eren." He grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the ground. I opened my eyes, trying to process what was happening. "You won't be in trouble if you tell me the truth. I need to know, for your safety..." He said softly. His expression changed to soft and sweet. My heart felt like it just melted. Tears streamed from my face and onto the bedspread. He released one of my wrists and touched my cheek.

"H-he is, sir." I admit. More tears fell.

"I know you love him, Eren. But..." He stopped and wiped away my tears with his big, yet gentle hands. He moved to my ear. "If you give me a chance, I'll show you how someone loves another..." He whispers in my ear. My eyes widened and a waterfall of tears fell.

"C-Commander..." I cry out. He caressed my cheek.

"Erwin. Just call me Erwin." He says and kisses my cheek. He made his way to my neck. He placed gentle kisses all over my neck.

"M-mm... Ah!" I moan unexpectedly. My face began to feel hot. I cover my mouth. He stopped and looked at me. He smiled and continued to kiss the exact same spot. I continue to moan uncontrollably. He sucked, nipped, and licked it, making me go insane. "A-ah!" I moan loudly. "E-Erwin...please...!" I whimpered. I couldn't take it. He removed his soft, tender lips from my neck.

"Do you want me to stop?" He whispered. I nodded my head side to side. I really enjoyed this. I caress his face with shaky hands, making him face me. I gently brought our lips together once more. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gladly accepted, letting him in. His tongue messed with mine, making me moan slightly. He even began to suck. My face was bright red and I began sweating. I felt something poking my thigh, unsure what it was, but I ignored it. We pulled away to breathe, but I didn't want it to stop. I was a panting mess. "Eren..." Erwin whispered loud enough for me to hear. "Do you want to continue?" He asked breathlessly. I smile with my face warming up.

"I'll take all the the pleasure..." I say.

That night was filled with moans, screams and passion... All night it lasted...

[sneak peak of chapter 4]

Levi's P.O.V

Damn brat. Where is he? I sigh and leave my room. I was going to make him mine... I leave to him dungeon. I slowly opened the door to hear moans and screams.

"What the hell?" I ask myself. I quickly walked to see...

"Eren, please loosen up. I won't be able to move if you don't." Erwin said and kissed the boys neck. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing... You're fucking dead Erwin. You took him from me.