Not So Easily

Levi's P.O.V

Damn brat. Where is he? I sigh and leave my room. I was going to make him mine... I leave to him dungeon. I slowly opened the door to hear moans and screams.

"What the hell?" I ask myself. I quickly walked to see...

"Eren, please loosen up. I won't be able to move if you don't." Erwin said and kissed the boys neck. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing... You're fucking dead Erwin. You took him from me.

-------next day------

I couldn't sleep. Not after what my eyes have seen. Eren, the boy I've fallen for, has had sex with... Erwin Smith. I bet Erwin forced him. But he seemed...to be enjoying it. It was bothering me too much. I'm going to settle this. I stomped out my office, ignoring the 'good mornings' and 'hi Heichou's from people. I made my way to Erwin's office. I made it to the door that had the name 'Commander Smith' printed in black with a white background. I didn't hesitate to knock on the door. Actually, pound it.

"Come in." I heard a deep voice say. Right when I heard it I slammed the door open. I walked in but quickly stopped to see Eren on Erwin's fucking lap, sleeping. He had a tint of pink on his cheeks and his hair was slightly messy. His expression was pure innocence. A beautiful smile and a tint of pick spread gently across his face. I could feel my heart break. He was smiling. Not to me, but to Erwin. "Oh, Levi. Is there something you want?" He asked with a smile, which seemed like a smirk. I couldn't take it.

"I would like to talk to you. Alone." I say harshly, trying to contain the fury deep inside me, wanting to be set free. His smile faded and he picked Eren up and placed him on the big chair. He put a cape on him to keep warm. He placed a kiss on his cheek, making Eren smile. I immediately turned around and walked out the door. I stood against the wall, waiting for his big ass to come out.

"What is it?" He asked with a plain expression.

"Outside. Now." I started to walk and I could hear his footsteps. I was really going kill this bastard. We were finally outside and I stood 15ft away from him. My arms crossed and his were on each of his sides. It was raining like hell and I was soaked.

"What do you want, Levi?" He asked with a more serious tone. I slowly grabbed my blade and it made a 'shink' sound. "Oh I see... You want to kill me because you seen it, I'm guessing?" He asks amused. I smirked.

"I should've expected that you are smart and sly as a fox." I say, obviously sarcastically.

"So, you really will kill me because of Eren?" He said. I didn't respond. I heard a sigh and he took his blade out as well. "Well, I guess it's a fight, Levi." He said and got into fighting stance. I quickly charged at him, which wasn't smart. He blocked my move and kicked me hard in the chest. I fell but quickly recovered. He charged at me at amazing speed and power, which almost knocked me over. He hit my blade out of my hand and it landed on the ground. He had the blade against my neck. One more move, I'm done for. "Eren. I know you're right there. Come on out, love." He said with a smile. I looked on the direction Eren was in and my eyes went wide. He looked like he was crying and was shaking.

"Eren..." I whisper. He stopped and froze once he looked at me. He was terrified of me.

"It's alright, my dear. If he moves," he said and brought out his other blade and placed it on the other side of my neck. "He'll suffer the consequences." He said with a hint of anger stained in his voice. Eren's eyes widened.

"No..." He muttered. "Please don't..." He says with a cracking voice. Erwin removed the blades, only to drop them.

"Eren... Come here." He said and opened his arms. Eren slowly made his way into his arms. Erwin embraced his and Eren put his hands on his chest. Tears were streaming from his face, beautifully. "It's alright, Eren. I won't get my hands dirty if it scares you." Eren buried his face deep in his chest, slightly sobbing. "Shh.. It's alright now." He says and kisses the top of his forehead. "This is how someone loves another Levi. Someone must feel loved not in fear of the person they want to be with. You are smart Levi, but you are very stupid for what you did. Now, if you will excuse us, we'll be taking our leave." Erwin and Eren walked past me without looking at me.

"Tch. I'm not giving up so easily. Remember that, Erwin." I say. I could hear him stop in his tracks, but continued after.

"You're a very stubborn man, Levi. Or shall I say...boy?" He continued and walked back inside. That bastard. Have the nerve to call me a boy.

Erwin's P.O.V

"Um...Erwin?" Eren asked. I looked down at the teen and smiled.

"Yes?" I ask.

"What did he mean when he said he wasn't giving up so easily?" He asks. I sighed and looked away.

"That doesn't matter, Eren." I respond coldly. He got the message and stopped talking about it. "What does matter, is that you're not alone with him." I say and gently lifted his chin. I placed a kiss on his soft lips. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around around my neck. I looked down to see him on his toes, which made me smile. He looked away with a red blush on his cheeks.

"You're too tall." He whined. I smiled and picked him up bridal style. He squeaked in surprise and covered his face. I smirk and continued walking. "I-I can walk you know?" He whined. I chuckled.

"I know, but I love your reaction when I pick you up." I say honestly and smile. He looked down and puffed out his cheeks.

{sneak peak}

"L-Levi Heichou...?" Eren stuttered. Levi was completely wasted. He was in Eren's chest, hiccuping and sobbing.

"I'm so sorry, Eren! I shouldn't have -hiccup- done that to you! I love you brat and seeing you with him makes -hiccup- me so fucking jealous! I just want to -hiccup- kill him and take you! I know it was -hiccup hiccup- wrong to beat you! Please, don't make me suffer anymore!" After the whole confession, Eren was at a loss of words.