1.

A boy was going to lake walking swaying his hips right to left his long hairs also moving with him on his back.his hands in his hairs playing with it looking around chewing his chewing gum.he look around and saw many boys looking at him but does he care nah!
He got close to lake and saw that his friends were their waiting for him.

He went near them and said.
??: hey guys.
??:finally you came we were waiting for you from very long.
??:okay I came now let's go.
Saying that boy pushed his friends in Lake and laughed loud looking at them.they came out wiping his faces with hands and look at that boy giving him death glares.
??:kookie today we will not leave you.
??:then what?you do this every day.
Jungkook shrugged and split his chewing gum out and look at them.
Jk:don't worry girls i am also coming.
He removed his sari and jump in Lake and came up wiping his faces and then they all together giggled loudly.
Jk:jiminshii c'mon swim.why are you like that?
Jimin glare at him.
Jimin:oh really Jin hyung tell him otherwise I wil kill him with my bare hands.
Jk:oh really.
Jungkook splash water on them and jimin also fight back.jin laughed hard but water splash on his face also.bogum,jennie also join in there water war.

After playing for a while they were talking still in the water playing.
Jk:today Kim's didn't came?
Jin:yes it's good.
Jimin:yes...right otherwise they will again make fun of us.(pouting)
Jk:oh really you always gets red when looking at that sleepy cat..they will make fun of us.
Jungkook mimicked jimin.jimin blushed and look down.
Jin:see now only you are blushing ufff...my goodness.

Soon they were done and all came out of water drying themselves with towel they brought but they noticed their clothes were not there.
Jimin:hyung where are our clothes?
Jk:mine also it was here only.
Jin:uff where did they go?
Bogum:hyung what to do?
Jennie:yes i am feeling so cold.
Suddenly a voice came from behind.

??: looking for clothes sweetheart?
They All look at that direction and widened their eyes looking at Kim's their.they immediately hide themselves from their hands as they are not wearing their sari only blouse and lehenga.
Jk: give back our clothes taehyung hyung?
Taehyung chuckled and said.
Tae:really.
Jin:namjoon give me my clothes.
Namjoon:do I Princess?
He asked jin blushed and look down.
Jennie:give our clothes please 🥺
She said giving her famous puppy eyes.
Lisa:ohhh really my baby.
Jennie hide her face in hand and cover her body too.
Bogum:I am feeling cold.give na
Kai:I am feeling hot here looking at you.
Bogum look down biting his lips.
All look at y/n and jimin to tell also but no they are not saying anything.
Jk:hyung don't you want your clothes?
Jimin look at him with wide eyes and shook his head.
Jk:then take?
Jimin:yoongi hyung..... give my clothes?
Yoongi:why should I?
Jimin bit his lips  and look down.
Y/n:hoseok hyung give me my clothes all are looking at us?

All look around and saw all boys were looking at them.
Boy:wow what a body.
He said licking his lips with his tongue and looking at jungkook.jungkook look down covering his tummy that is exposing and  his body too.
Boy ²:yes right see so delicious..
All bottom's widened their eyes and hide behind whoever they got.top's growled loudly and cover them with their sari fully and hold it,then look at that boys' with dark red eyes in anger.
Jungkook,jin,jimin, jennie,bogum and y/n started to wear sari's fastly while taehyung,namjoon,yoongi,Lisa,kai and hoseok covering them growling at every person they saw looking at them...aww so sweet.

After bottom's were done they pushed top's away from them slightly and said sassily.
Jk:stay away from us.
Jin:yes... Kim's
Jennie:huh!shameless people's.
Bogum:yes stealing clothes of people's.
Jimin:then what?
Y/n:pervert's.
Saying that they means bottom's started to walk away from them sassily swaying their hips on purpose.top's lick their lips looking at them.

Tae:huh what was that?
Namjoon:what?
Yoongi: jeon's fooled us.
Kai:again.
Hoseok:really,I didnt understand.
Lisa:let's go see them at tap..
Tae:yes let's go.

They all went to tap's where whole village take water from.means they have 3 or 4 taps their so they do have  problems for water as 30 to 50 persons fill water on one tap so they need to adjust.

They came to tap and saw that there was so big line reaching till at the end of taehyung's house.taehyung and other's gasp looking at the line in front.
Tae:oh my goodness so many people's.
Lisa:yes it's reaching till our house.
Namjoon:oh my god how will my jinie fill water today?
Yoongi:my chim baby too.
Kai: let's help them what say.
Hoseok:but why?
Tae:we need to help them hyung see they can't get water today.
Lisa:and what about other's?
Namjoon:they came daily for water lalisa.
Yoongi:and they also come daily.
Tae:whatever let's help them.
Namjoon:yes let's go.

Meanwhile with them:-
Jungkook,jin,jimin, jennie,bogum and y/n were standing in line pouting.
Jk:hyung do you think we will get water today?
Jin:no I think kookie.
Jimin:yes looking at line I guess.
Y/n:we need to do something.
Jennie: what?
Jk: they will help us?
All look at direction where jungkook is looking at and saw Kim's standing their talking something.
Jin:no they will never.
Jimin: hyung they are not that bad.
Jennie:yes becoz they are very bad.
Y/n:then let's wait.
They were then standing silently holding their pots in hand.

Kim's look at each other smirking and nodded.they then went towards main switch of taps and shut it down and ran from their.all people's who were holding pots groaned loudly.
Women¹:see water is gone.
Women²:yes let's go.
Women ³:but how did it gone suddenly?
Women²:don't know but gone what to do now?
They all picked their pots and went towards their houses.jeon's look at each other and pouted really hard.
Jk:hyung water also gone.
Jimin:oh god what to do?
Jennie:let's see.
Y/n:yes come.
They all went towards tap and checked it
Kim's were laughing looking at them.jungkook pouted and look at them.
Jk:let's go hyung it is gone in real.
They were about to go but suddenly water starting to flow from tap they immediately put their pot under it and look at each other ans squeal loudly.
Jk:hyung water is there.
Jimin:yes.....now we can get water.
Jennie:thank god.
Bogum:yes yes...
They started to dance Kim's were looking at them from far smiling at their own.

After filing water in their pots they took it on their hips and started to walk to their way home in between Kim's were standing smirking looking at them crossing their hands on their chest.
Jeon's stopped and looked at them with puppy eyes.
Jin:why you all are standing in between?
Jimin:yes get at side we are getting late for school.
Jennie:get at side.
But they didn't listen to them.
Jk:are you deaf get at side.
Y/n:Hush let's go..
They walk away past by them smiling.kim's look at their back and then look at each other.
Tae:not even a thank you.
Yoongi:they don't even know.
Lisa:yes.
Kai:that we, for them close the tap and opened it.(little loud)
Namjoon hit kai on his head .kai pout and put his hand on his head where namjoon hit him previously.
Kai:why did you hit me hyung?(pout)
Namjoon:tell more loudly then all villagers will come taking their slippers and hit us with it.
He said sarcastically.all laughed and taehyung said.
Tae: c'mon hyung's we are getting late for school.
Lisa:opps yes.
They all ran to their home....

🌺🌺🌺

Hehe.....I came with new story I think this story is also gonna be so big...so get ready...hehe....(◍•ᴗ•◍)