5.

When taehyung came back home he wasn't able to stay still at place.

he is wandering all over the room taking sighs now and then.
tae:why does he have to come in middle? aish why didn't I controlled myself? why just why? kookie you are okay right.. I really didn't mean to look at you like this... I mean.... today the way I was I don't know why I lose my mind when he.....

he sighed clutching his fist tightly.
tae:just please don't be mad at me now... 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩.

taehyung layed down on bed and kept his hand under his head , looking up at ceiling and as he tried to close his eyes jungkook's scared face came right in front of his eyes.

he immediately sat up on his bed and harshly gripped on his hairs inhaling harshly
Tae: No I can't, I can't just sit here doing nothing, I need to see him ASAP.
he immediately left the room..

he came in waranda and saw his whole family was sitting there...
he went to Mr and Mrs Kim and said.

tae: Mom dad I am going out..
hearing that Mr Kim look at him and mrs kim smile widely while saying
Mrs Kim: like finally, you are going out huh! with whom?

Taehyung looked at her weirdly and said
tae: what? I didn't mean like that mom, I mean I am going to get some fresh air
Mrs kim's look changed from happy to disappointment one

she rolled her eyes and said
Mrs Kim: yes what I can expect from you, it's not like you are going to get a boyfriend like jungkook .

though her to be was sarcastic taehyung's mind wander on jungkook and he began to think how must he be right now?

tae: Mom I am going out I will be back soon
saying that he hurriedly ran from there making all of them look at him weirdly..

taehyung ran directly to last Mansion he stopped right in front of gate and bend down touching his knees, breathing deeply as his breath was unstable from running this fast..

he went inside the gate, guard who was standing on the gate gave him a look and smiled saying..
guard: you can go inside..

Taehyung chuckled scratching his back of  head awkwardly and said in low voice

tae: thanks
he didn't thought much and went inside his eyes roaming all over the house in search of someone

he walked further inside and saw some guests were over there in Hall
he immediately hide behind the pillar and peeked from there to see anyone is coming here or not..

he turned around leaning his weight on pillar
and kept his hand on chest whispering to himself
tae: where are you?

and like God heard his prayers jungkook came from front pouting and looking down

jungkook: This stupid aunty, has to come now only, I was about to watch my favorite drama sitting in living room munching on popcorn peacefully
he kicked in air pout widening more.

as soon as Taehyung saw him coming he immediately went to another side of pillar now hiding from Jungkook and his mother too..

jungkook sighed as he was about to pass by a pillar someone grabbed him and pinned him on another side of pillar.

jungkook opened his eyes in horror and was about to shout out loud but that person kept his palm of hand on his mouth to prevent him from making noise..

jungkook looked at the person and his eyes widen in shock more if that was even possible
because that person was none other than Kim Taehyung itself.

tae:shhh don't shout it's me
jungkook nodded little as he wasn't able to move his head as taehyung was still keeping his palm on his mouth..

jungkook noticed their position and his breath hitched looking them standing soo close, soo Intimatedly.

he gasped and kept his hand on taehyung's shoulder and finally taehyung seemed to now notice their position as he looked up at jungkook's beautiful face admiring his every features.

tae:you look so beautiful...
he breathed out and jungkook's face turned blushy at the taehyung's compliment.

jungkook took his eyes down shyly and gripped his hand on taehyung's shoulder sliding it down on his chest.

taehyung slowly left go of his mouth and kept his both hands around jungkook pining hin totally under him and he said.
tae:I am sorry..

jungkook looked down and said.
jk:it's o-okay...
taehyung kept looking at him and slowly took his one hand near jungkook's cheeks cupping it.

he carressed jungkook's cheeks with his finger's filling the soft texture under his fingertips.

jungkook's heart beat quickened at the way taehyung is looking at him. he is enjoying taehyung's touch on his cheeks but his heart is not helping at all.

tae:I am sorry if I scared you, I didn't mean to do that.

jungkook smile a little at his soft  tone and shook his head telling.
jk:it's not your fault hyung... I shouldn't have came in between.

he said in tiny and taehyung kept looking at him with his deep piercing stare.
tae:no baby I am sorry I should have listened to you when you called me first, but please from next time don't come in between. you could've gotten hurt because of me..

jungkook nodded look down he is not able to handle his stare.
jk:how come you are here?
taehyung smiled saying.
tae:I wasn't able to control myself when you just ran away from me, I got me scared thinking if you are mad at me or not?

jungkook shook his head saying.
jk:I can never be mad at you..
taehyung hummed at his caring yet loving tone.

both kept staring at each other slowly slowly both started to lean in closing the gap in between them.

jungkook's heart began to beat more fast and he clutched on taehyung's shirt tightly making it get wrinkles.
jk:h-hyung...
he called out softly but seems like something or someone has possessed taehyung's body. he is not able to hear anything around him. he is lost in jungkook's deep eyes and he want to get more close to him, so close that he can ever be..

jungkook bit his lips and slightly pushed taehyung away from him and looked down tugging his hairs behind his ears.

jk:ahmm go.. someone might see us together.
taehyung sighed sadly and nodded.

tae:yes good night..
jungkook bit his lips as he can see sadness all over taehyung's face and he is getting so weak by passing second that he is scared if taehyung keeps on looking at him like this he will turned into puddle.

jk:good night hyung..
he said sweetly with sweet smile on his pink lips and taehyung smile at it walking away hiding and making it out of mansion any how.

while jungkook here stood still on his place smiling like a teenager in love.
jk:stupid hyung...

___________________________

😂😂

how is it? if you like it don't forget to vote it and show me your love in comment section.

and also follow me..

good day/night..

meet you in next part till then byy byy

Allah hafiz/namste.