3.

They were walking to school and still top's were holding bottom's very possessively making bottom's blush madly.jungkook was bitting his lips,it's not like he doesn't like taehyung's touch hell he is used to it as always taehyung hold him like this when he gets angry or possessive.
But now he is feeling shy looking at taehyung glaring at that boy who are giving him lustful looks.

After getting through that drunk people's bottom's stopped on their track and looked at top's bitting their lips nervously and then taking deep breath they said together.
Bottom's: thank-you...
They said and looked down getting shiver from top's dark gaze.tops didn't told anything so bottoms were just looking down shyly then suddenly they felt something on their waist.

When they look up they saw tops tying their sweater on their waist to protect them.and now bottom's can't blush more than they are already doing now.jungkook blushed when taehyung tied his sweater on his waist and then told sternly.
Tae:don't remove it from your waist.understand?
Like a submissive Omega jungkook immediately nodded smiling shyly.
Jk:thankyou.
Taehyung smiled little and shook his head telling.
Tae:it's okay....
Jungkook smiled and did something which took Taehyung's breath away.

Jungkook got on his toes and pecked on Taehyung's cheeks and immediately back away looking down shyly.
Jk:thanks once again.
And bottoms disappeared from their sight leaving them shocked to tell anything.they just kept their hands on cheeks and smile widely.
Tops:they will be death of us.
Smiling last time they went behind bottoms as they have same class.

***

At lunch time, jungkook,jimin,jin, bogum, jennie and y/n were in cafeteria sitting on middle table eating their lunch while still wearing top's sweater making some girls in cafeteria jealous as they are wearing popular boy's sweater and over that they are enemy so why the heaven they are wearing their sweater?? that's what girls were thinking now.

A girl came to jungkook and said.
Girl:hey bitch??
She called jungkook while jungkook was busy enjoying his banana milk while giggling softly but his giggles stopped hearing that.he looked at his hyung's confused but they were also confused to tell anything now.
So Jungkook sighed and look at girl saying.
Jk:yes say hoe what do you want?
Girl felt angry hearing that so she took banana milk from his hand and pour it on ground smirking widely like she did something big.

Jungkook looked at his fallen banana milk pouting sadly he then look at his hyung's with doe eyes and then again look down.
Girl:listen here bitch... taehyung oppa just gave you his sweater becoz he wanted you to hide your legs that are more like chicken's legs.
Jungkook felt embarrassed hearing that but he was more angry and over that he doesn't know what the hell is wrong with this bitch?

Jk:say directly that you are jealous becoz your so called taehyung oppa gave his sweater to me.
Girl greet her teeth hearing that and look around to see everyone laughing at her.she glare at jungkook and jungkook just shrugged it off like nothing is there.

Girl then smirked and said.
Girl:really??say that you want to open your legs widely for oppa and taking this as a opportunity to get close to my oppa.but keep in mind you faggot that taehyung oppa is straight not gay like you.(homophobic hoe)
Jungkook felt like crying now when did he ever do slutty things with taehyung.he doens't remember that.

Jungkook looked at his hyung's who were glaring at girl angrily while she was smirking like a fool.just then they heard heavy steps coming in their direction and girl started to set herself up looking at taehyung coming like he will come to her while jungkook is looking down with tears in his eyes.he can't stand such disgusting words about himself.

Taehyung's had heard everything and he is so angry at that girl that he might murder her for making his jungkook cry.he came close to them and looked at jungkook who was still looking down playing with hem of taehyung's sweater then Taehyung looked at hoe-girl and said.
Tae:WHAT YOU SAID?
both girl and jungkook flinched hearing that deep ass voice.

Girl tremble with taehyung's tone and said sluttering badly.
Girl: w-what oppa?
Like she don't know and Taehyung rolled his eyes feeling annoyed from girl's acting.he went near jungkook and stood beside him then looked at girl with dark red eyes and said.
Tae: WHY DO YOU HAVE PROBLEM IF HE WEARS MY FUCKING SWEATER??
he said loudly gaining everyone's attention in cafeteria and shiver ran down jungkook's body hearing his more deep voice.

Girl got scared hearing that and over that taehyung was glaring at her was not helping at all.taehyung was shaking in anger and jungkook noticed it so he hold taehyung's shirt in his little fist making taehyung look at him and get calmed little.
Tae:say....
He said and girl looked down feeling embarrassed and insulted infront of everyone.
Girl:sorry.....
She ran out of cafeteria in full speed crying loudly just from Taehyung's shoutings.

Jungkook back away from Taehyung and was about to remove sweater and gave back to taehyung but before that taehyung hold his waist pulling him closer and said.
Tae: DON'T YOU DARE.
jungkook felt goosebumps all over his body he just nodded and looked down bitting his lips wiping tears off his face.
Taehyung saw that and gave his handkerchief to him to which he took and wipe remaining tears giving hanky back to taehyung who took and kept inside his pocket.

Taehyung looked around and said loudly.
Tae:GET BACK YOUR WORK.
all hurriedly ran away here and there in fear hearing that scary voice and Taehyung again looked at jungkook and came close to him wiping remaining tears off his face and caress his cheeks and said.
Tae: don't cry she is bitch here and don't let her words effect you as you know you are nothing that she said you.
Jungkook nodded looking down and then he looked up when taehyung said.
Tae:okay finish your lunch it is almost time off break to get over..

Jungkook nodded and sat on his chair looking down and started to eat his lunch while taehyung smiled and went to table which was right on front of Jungkook and sat their looking at him.others to follow his action.

______________________

Gosh that lengthy....😂😂