2.

It was now 10 in the morning-time for school.all were ready for their school with neat uniform, tie with identity card and bag.for girls it was shirt  and skirt and our bottom's in this wear that only.its not like their family or neighbour mind becoz they are not homophobic people's.they still love crossdressers with their whole heart.

Now Jennie,bogum,y/n,jimin and jin were waiting for Jungkook to get ready but he was taking eternity to get ready for school.
Jin:aish kookie come fast.
Jimin:otherwise we will be late.
They both shouted together and then they heard jungkook shouting back.
Jk:YES HYUNG'S COMING, YOU CAN START WALKING.
yes,they go by walking as their school is near but little far away.hehe lol.......

Other's starting to walk slowly talking to each other while gigling.
Jimin:hyung give me your history's notes I need it.
Jin: okay after coming back from school remind me.
Jennie:oppa i also want it.
Others:we also want it.
They all said together and jin sighed next minute glaring at them with angry glare and they all just gave him his famous puppy eyes.
Jin sighed and said.
Jin:okay come at 6 to my house we will complete it together.
All nodded instantly smiling widely liking jin's idea like this they can talk with each other and complete too.

Jungkook came running to them then stood beside them panting heavily and bending down touching his knees with his both hands.all sighed looking at that as it is jungkook's daily routine to get ready late and come running to them.jungkook look at other's and saw them glaring at him.he smile nervously and gain his breath fast and said.
Jk:hehe hyung's and noona's let's go.
All nodded sighing and started to walk again then jungkook said something which made everyone to burst out in laughter.

Jk:jin hyung give me history's notes.
All laughed hearing that and jungkook just looked at them confused at to why they are laughing.is it funny to ask history's notes.
Jk:what?why are you all laughing?
All control their laughter looking at him and motioned him to look at Jin who was digging holes in jungkook's body while glaring at him.
Jungkook looked at Jin and gulp.jin is glaring at him like he will kill him next minute.
Jin:what do you all in class?
He said calmly but sternly and others again gulp.
Jk:sorry hyung,principal called me so I was not having time for writting it down.
Okay this reason is Good so jin sighed and said.
Jin: okay plan changed let's meet up back go-down at 6.
All frowned in confusion.
Jimin:why go-down though?
Jin:becoz there will can talk as loud as we want.did you all forget that? mummy's sister is coming from America to meet her so we can't meet up in my place becoz I know how loud you all are.
He said sarcatically last part and all giggled.
Jk: okay.

They were still walking talking when Jungkook's eyes fall on something making his eyes go wide with shock.sensing jungkook stopped all stopped too and looked at him confusedly.
Jennie:why you stopped?
Jungkook gulp once again and said.
Jk:look in front and you all will be shocked and scared too.
All confusely looked in front and wide their eyes in shocked plus scared.they gulp and looked at each other shaking slightly becoz of fear.

There was bar in the way,from that drunk people's were coming out with legs wobbling and murmuring on their own.bottom's were scared now what wil happen if they see them.what if they did something with them.bogum looked behind and his eyes sparkle in hope.he looked at others and saw them clenching their hands on skirt making ironed Clothes messy.
Bogum:hey guys look behind.
All without thinking looked behind and their eyes sparkle with hope same as bogum.
Y/n:will they help us?
She questioned and all nodded immediately.

They looked in the front and saw a gang with five to six  boys were looking at them smirking coming to them.they gulp and look behind.there Kim's were coming while talking and laughing each other.all looked at each other and nodded then they immediately ran to them.

Here Taehyung,namjoon,yoongi,hoseok,kai and  lisa were coming while talking about something.
Lisa: guys let's meet at go-down and prepare for that maths test.
Namjoon:yes guys that's a good idea.
They sighed and said.
All:okay.
Suddenly somesix came to all of them and stood beside them smiling like a fool and they all raised their eyesbrows looking at them.
Tae:ohh now what Jeon's want from us?
He questioned with his deep voice and shiver ran down jungkook's spine hearing that usual deep voice-his favourite sound.jungkook looked at taehyung with doe eyes and said cutely.
Jk: that...that...
Bottoms facepalmed themselves looking at jungkook sluttering.
Jk: let's go together today.
Top's raised their eyesbrows at them and said.
Tops:and why?
Bottoms gulp hearing that deep ass voice.he can't help but shiver at their voice like a omega.
Jin:why? can't we just come with you all?
He said sassily but he was also freaking out inside looking at namjoon staring at them.
Jennie: yes it's just a walk to school why you all are behaving like detectives?
Top's sighed at bottom's savage answers and decided to just go with them.

Yoongi: okay let's go.
They again started to walk but now with pairs like taehyung and Jungkook,jimin and yoongi,jin and namjoon,Jennie and lisa,hoseok and y/n while bogum with kai.bottoms were looking down playing with their handkerchief shyly but also scared what will happen next.

Top's were still suspicious of them that why suddenly will they come to them.they looked at each other and shared a knowing look then looked in front.then they all understand why Jeon's came to them.they sighed and looked at each other shaking their heads but their eyes turned dark red with anger when they saw that drunk group of boys were looking at Jeon's with their lustful gaze.

Their hands turned into fist automatically looking at  them looking at their bottom's.they all got closed to bottom's and wrapped their muscular and veiny hands around bottom's waist  who flinched at sudden touch.bottom's look up at them but they were glaring at boy's in front who were scared from their look now.bottoms liked their possesive side mostly.they looked down and blushed at their protectiveness.

________________________

Hehe,and that's how Jeon's and Kim's are in this enemy plus conclude whatever you want 😘😘😉😉