4.

Taehyung was still looking at jungkook and soon jungkook enter as done with his lunch so when he looked up at taehyung with his doe Bambi eyes taehyung's eyes just got settled on him only.jungkook blinked his eyes and looked away and said.
Jk: h-yung tell me nah is there something on my face?
He asked getting a no reply and jungkook whined saying.
Jk:then why he is looking at me like?
All followed his stares which stopped right in front of taehyung who was looking at him but talking with namjoon and all.

Jin shrugged his shoulders as he said.
Jin:maybe he is keeping a eyes on you.
Don't know what was the reason but yea Jungkook's cheeks turned red hearing that"keeping eyes on me"jungkook thought.he smiled internally hearing that but made a poker face and said.
Jk:like really... whatever..
Jin and jimin nodded telling yes and they got up taking their plates hand and walking to dustbin as they have to throw it.

As jungkook turned around throwing his garbage,he halt in his motion when he spotted Taehyung right in front of him.
He looked at him one eye to another one.they kept doing that and then lisa said
Lisa:Romeo and Juliet are so lost in each other now.
She teased more like she teased jungkook as his face got all red red and he was looking away.
Jk:who is Juliet?
He asked blushing mess and lisa replied.
Lisa:you ofcourse Mrs Kim jungkook..
She teased more and jungkook whined saying.
Jk:noona how many times should I say you that i am not kim jungkook i am Jeon jungkook...
He whined pouting and lisa laughed before saying.
Lisa:yes but for now only after getting married with taehyung you will change your name right..

Jungkook got confused but then he said.
Jk:why should I change my surname he need to change it.
He pouted crossing his arms over his chest looking whole baby.all shared a teasing look after hearing that and Jennie said.
Jennie: means you don't disagree with marriage thing,you just don't want to changed your surname i see.
Jungkook then realised what he said and he bit his lips closing his eyes and then he smiled nervously and said.
Jk: n-no i-its n-not l-like t-that..i-i j-just-
Before he could say anything jimin cut him off saying.
Jimin:it's okay jungkook don't put pressure on your peanut size brain.
Jungkook pouted hearing that and said.
Jk:but i didn't mean like that..
Tae:then what you mean?
Hearing that sudden voice that belong to none another than kim taehyung made jungkook to look at him.he looked at taehyung and his eyes got sloppy becoz taehyung was looking back at him.he looked down and said.
Jk: i-i d-didn't m-mean anything...hyung let's go our next class is going to start soon.
Saying that jungkook ran away with red face  while taehyung and others kept looking at his retracting figure.taehyung smiled and said.
Tae:yea let's go guys..
He said and all nodded walking to their next class..

.
.
.

Jungkook came out with others.school was already dismissed and it was departure time so all were rushing out of gate in hurry wanting so bad to go home while jungkook was calmly coming out with other who were calm too.yea what's need to hurry when we know that we have to get back to home only.

Jk:hyung you know English ma'am gave us a project in which i have to collect lots of information on my village and photos too.how can i do it alone?
Jin: means you are not paired up with anyone?
Jk:no it has to done alone.you have camera right jimin hyung?
Jimin nodded then jungkook continued with excited voice.
Jk:wow then i will click photos it will be fun.you all are coming with me right?
All bottoms look at him and said.
All:no we can't.
Jennie:yea miss has gave us a project too and we have to do it tomorrow as it is Sunday..
Bogum:yes we will complete that first.
Jungkook pouted and said.
Jk:i wil be alone then,why i choosed different subject from you all ahhh(he screamed)i could've choosed history too..
They nodded sadly and suddenly they heard a voices from behind so they looked behind.

Jungkook's eyes widened in horror while others were same too.their namjoon was fighting and Taehyung with others fighting too.it was looking like dangerous street fight in which they can tore each other apart.all ran to them trying to get them out of each other hold.

Jungkook successfully pulled taehyung out of a boy's grip.taehyung was breathing heavily as he has punched that boy so many time now.
Jk: h-hyung calm down..
Taehyung's dark eyes falled on jungkook's doe one making his eyes go wide.jungkook gulped and left taehyung's hand slowly taking his steps back from Taehyung as Taehyung was looking just so dangerous now.jungkook was shivering in fear looking at him this angry.

Jungkook slowly got away from Taehyung and ran away back to his house while others took them apart and then drag them to their houses

Jungkook slowly got away from Taehyung and ran away back to his house while others took them apart and then drag them to their houses.taehyung closed his eyes inhaling and exhailing as lisa is pulling him with her.
Tae: jungkook got scared..
He said in tiny voice but all stopped in their place and looked at taehyung with eyesbrows raised.
All: what??
They asked together as they didn't get taehyung their.
Taehyung sighed and said loudly
Tae: jungkook got scared of me.
All sighed as they know how much sensitive jungkook is and here Taehyung gave him the look of  his dark eyes making poor boy scared.
Jin:poor boy,why you have to pass him glare?
Taehyung looked down bitting his lips and said.
Tae: i-i didn't mean to he Just came infront of me...i can't help it..
He hold his own hairs harshly in his grip almost pulling it out but kai and baekhyung pat his back saying.
Baek:calm down everything will be fine.
Taehyung nodded saying.
Tae:hope so....

-------------------------------------------

Taehyung's glare is dangerous though*me shivering in fear*