Chapter 12

"Don't touch!" Regina scolded as she pushed Christian's hand away for her father's German chocolate cake as she put on the final touches.

"Just cut a little piece and cover it up with frosting he won't notice."

"You are already on dad's 'to kill' list do you really want to make things worse by eating his cake?"

"Then will you make me a cake?" He asked with a pout as he blinked his blue eyes innocently.

"No." she said flatly as she wiped off her spatula.

"How did I ever come to love such a wicked woman like you?"

"It was real simple you took one look at my butt and you were hooked." She said rolling her eyes.

"That's not true, I took one look at your butt, thighs and then at that pretty face, then I was hooked." He laughed as Regina smeared chocolate frosting across his lips.

"Snack on that." She said as she walked away. Christian grabbed her wrist and pulled her into him.

"I'd rather snack on you," his sultry voice cooed in her ear.

"No way buddy my dad is already pissed off at me I don't need to be late, you know how he is about time." She said pushing him off her.

"Fine but I get my snack when you come home later."

"When did this become my home?"

Christian raised his golden eyebrow and said, "Since I decided I'm not letting you go."

"What about what I want?"

"Don't act like you don't love it here, you're more at home here than I am."

"That may be true but didn't we just have a conversation about you making decisions for me."

"I'm not I'm just stating what you're too afraid to say."

"Don't get cute with me Dr. Grey." She said shaking her head as she packaged the cake into a cake box.

"I can't help it; I am just too damn adorable." He beamed as he hugged her.

"Believe that if you want; I'll see you in the morning. Make sure you eat dinner tonight before you go to work, and trail mix does not count as dinner." She said picked up the cake and her car keys.

"Yes ma'am." He said with a chuckle as he watched Regina walk away.

Regina sat on the front steps, next to her beautifully decorated cake, to her father's house with a pout on her face. She had expected him to be home so she didn't even bother grabbing her old house keys.

"He better be glad it's not cold today." She mumbled aloud as she messed around with her phone when her phone began to ring. Regina looked at the number on the screen; unfamiliar to her she ignored the call letting it go to voicemail, after waiting another 20 minutes Darrell's car finally pulled into the driveway.

"Where have you been old man?" she said putting her hands on her hips as she scowled at him.

"What did you just say little girl?"

"You heard me where have you been, I've been waiting for you for almost an hour."

"Where's your key?"

"I left it at home, I assumed that you would be home." She fussed as she picked up the cake box.

"I came with a cake and apology in hand but now I think I'll just go back home." She said with a huff as Darrell rolled his eyes.